How would you define a girlfriend experience? I thought at first it meant kissing was allowed, but maybe it means more of how the sp will act more like a girlfriend than just someone letting you take advantage. Thoughts?

Berlin Moss is in Moncton right now. 

I'm not sure what the definition of GFE is. I think it's more about companionship and sensuality, unlike PSE which is just pure wham bam thank you ma'am.

9 hours ago, Scooterman said:

Well gents, perhaps some of our fine ladies here can clarify this for us! Ladies........?

GFE - Girlfriend experience is like being with your ideal and affectionate girlfriend (think candles, sensuality, conversation and romance) - At least thats the GFE I portray and how I describe it.  * Note: GFE does not mean menu but words like SAFE and TRUE help define the type of GFE a lady may offer*

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 10/9/2020 at 6:40 PM, letsplay_57 said:

I always thought pse was more than gfe...usually costs more $$$ for it by providers....cof,cob.cim etc....

Being an independent means that we don't fall under that. We choose what we do. For example, I never offer unsafe services and no c is allowed near my face, thats unsanitary and defeats the purpose of condoms. Lol. Body, sure. My difference between PSE and GFE is solely on how much of a show you're gunna get. GFE is cuddles, kisses and lots of petting. PSE is usually rough, fast and not at all sensual. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

The term GFE is bit too broad and open to interpretation. Better find someone who shares similar interest if you don't want to end up with an OMCE (Old Married Couple Experience).

Why is PSE more expensive? I feel like gfe should be more expensive as there is more time and skill involved. No? 

3 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Being an independent means that we don't fall under that. We choose what we do. For example, I never offer unsafe services and no c is allowed near my face, thats unsanitary and defeats the purpose of condoms. Lol. Body, sure. My difference between PSE and GFE is solely on how much of a show you're gunna get. GFE is cuddles, kisses and lots of petting. PSE is usually rough, fast and not at all sensual. 

True! This is a great question David field! Personally, to me, it seems the gfe allows for more personal connection with my date, and allows the patron to show respect for her. A pse slam bam is basically a get it over quick act! Wouldn’t the aforementioned experience require more from the sp? 

21 minutes ago, davidfield said:

Why is PSE more expensive? I feel like gfe should be more expensive as there is more time and skill involved. No? 

The devil is always in the details. Better discuss this privately with her.

Sorry, my comment was in general. Not a particular service provider or their rates. 

20 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

The devil is always in the details. Better discuss this privately with her.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, davidfield said:

Sorry, my comment was in general. Not a particular service provider or their rates. 

My point still stands as details should be discussed privately to understand their interpretation of each terms.

I dont personally charge extra. I charge for time, unless its kink/fetish related. But every girl has the right to charge whatever she chooses, for whatever she chooses. Again, the pros to being independent. 

• Like 3

Everyone has their own definition of what gfe and pse means

Some could say gfe means more of an intimate encounter romance and passion  (lots of kissing and cuddles .. Some offer bb services )

Pse to me is more naughty hardcore..

So it's better to question the lady of your choice when you pick one see how she feels about it 

Have fun😊😈

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1