Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month - October

Guest lydiahardwood

A huge congratulations to @roamingguy who has won Member of the Month for September! 🥳

@JessyCeleste's comments about him were so lovely that I thought I'd share here: "

"He's a sweetheart who is always willing to contribute with advice, comments, a new perspective and encourages others to do the same. He also goes out of his way, both here and on twitter, to promote lyla and the SWs within. I can always count on him for a like or a retweet. Specifically, he has retweeted and commented on my attempts to promote lyla on twitter to try to attract SWs to its free advertising & SP section & has added his thoughts from a guy's perspective which goes a long way. We need more traffic here and roamingguy is a good representation of the type of hobbyists we have and want here. The hobbyists see it and the SWs see it".

I think it's fair to say that we all see RG as a valuable member of the community. Every time I see a comment from him I know it'll be something positive to make me smile, so thank you Roaming Guy! This award is well deserved. ❤️ 

Nominations are now open for the spookiest month of the year, so please comment with your choice alongside why you think they should win. 🙂

You have until 31st October to nominate, so get cracking!

giphy.gif

Thank You So Much For Nominating Me September's Member Of The Month                                        It  Is Very Much Appreciated                                                                                                                        A  Special Thank You Goes Out To Jessy Celeste Who Mentioned Me For September Member Of The Month ...Her Post And "Recommendation" Are Especially Appreciated

A Humble But Appreciative Thank You To All                                                                                               (Bet You Thought I'd Say Rambling LOL)

RG

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

(Bet You Thought I'd Say Rambling LOL)

RG

RG I always enjoy 'joining' you on your 'rambles'. A well deserved acknowledgement!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood

I would like to nominate @clearbluesky15! We've been having great conversation about religion and prophecies (yes, really) and he's a valuable member of the board, engaging with the interviews, giving recommendations and generally just being helpful and kind. Thanks, CBS! ❤️ 

Congrats to RG 🥳.  I should read Lyla more to know each of you who is active from now on.

Btw, I would like to nominate Waterat for October please.

He only has something good to say about SPs 🙏

• Like 1

He was nominated earlier but not picked so I'd like to nominate Phaedrus for October Member Of The Month.  He's one of the CERB members I remember from my early days here, for his thoughtful wise posts.  He had something wise to say back then, and he still is posting wise things now.  Definitely a positive member of this site and deserve Member Of The Month

A Rambling

RG

• Like 5

I’d like to nominate @Sharpe for October! He’s awesome online and in person 😉 he is kind, respectful, and engages on the site in a amazingly acceptable way! Every time I see his posts he is always complimenting and uplifting others! ☺️ 

I’d like to nominate @SarahAlexxx for the month of October. I’ve been spending time with Sarah since August and every date is better than the last. Sarah and I recently went on a social date. She knew I had been having a tough time lately for personal reasons, and seeing her was exactly what I needed. It was entirely different than when we had seen each other in the past. Yes, spending an evening with her in the bedroom is nothing short of mind blowing, but just sitting next to her and talking brought things to a whole other level. I feel like I got to know her a little bit more and learned things about her I wouldn’t have necessarily known while spending time under the covers. It makes me smile knowing I have spending time with Sarah to look forward to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Ninja83 said:

I’d like to nominate @SarahAlexxx for the month of October. I’ve been spending time with Sarah since August and every date is better than the last. Sarah and I recently went on a social date. She knew I had been having a tough time lately for personal reasons, and seeing her was exactly what I needed. It was entirely different than when we had seen each other in the past. Yes, spending an evening with her in the bedroom is nothing short of mind blowing, but just sitting next to her and talking brought things to a whole other level. I feel like I got to know her a little bit more and learned things about her I wouldn’t have necessarily known while spending time under the covers. It makes me smile knowing I have spending time with Sarah to look forward to.

Thanks so much babe! So glad we've had this chance to grow and learn together. ♡

• Like 4

I'm going to second @lydiahardwood! @clearbluesky15 has been my number one supporter for over a year now. He has become such a wonderful ally and companion (teehee). Some of my most memorable moments in this industry has been with CBS. He has had my back so many times. His insight and open mindedness has lead us to an amazing path. Im actually so excited to see him again! It's been too long and every time I open the door, its like seeing my best friend again. 10/10 would smash. 😉

• Like 3

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to nominate a provider twice in one month, but I’d like to nominate @SarahAlexxx. I had the pleasure of seeing her again this weekend and as usual, I was not disappointed. I think what resonates with me the most was how I was greeted. I had been having a rough week and honestly almost cancelled, but I knew seeing her would help greatly. Upon opening the door she gave me a big hug and immediately said “Are you okay?” Nothing against anyone in my personal life, but she was the first person to ask me that in quite some time. I could tell she was genuinely concerned. 

Being with Sarah means so much to me. It really is the highlight of my month. Whether it be going out for dinner, lying in bed together just enjoying each other’s company or a roll under the covers, she’s truly changed my life and I look forward to getting to see her every time. 

• Like 1