Im new here and wondering if it’s acceptable to ask for confirmation pics. Not nudes or face , just a specific hand gesture or something infront of their clothed body so i can know forsure they are at least a woman and not a dude looking to toll me upon arrival 

I think that's acceptable. If you're after confirmation that the SP is local and actually in town you could also request a background with a local landmark or perhaps a piece of local hotel stationery in it. Texting a quick pic shouldn't take much time or effort. Hopefully some of the ladies offer their opinions here. Some may feel a pic is just a waste of their time, especially if they're a recommended SP here, have a website or maintain a twitter presence.

Arranging a meeting is a two way street and much of the traffic is heading the direction of the SWrs in the form of  clients who are no-shows, time wasters, location collectors or people just wanting to exchange text messages without any intent to book.

I once had a travelling SP who had recently had a number of no-shows ask me for a pic with a hand gesture and with a local landmark in the background and I was happy to comply. I actually sent a face pic and she still saw me, lol.

I've never had what you're trying to avoid happen to me as I virtually always book with Lyla members or at least ladies I've heard of through Lyla, formerly Cerb - it's pretty easy to get an accurate sense of whom you are booking with from their profile/presence on here. So my two cents is to also build your 'street cred' on the board, look through your local recommendation section and do your homework. Yeah, I've made a few 'leolist mistakes' when my little head takes over the job of the big head.

Best of luck!

This kind of thing should be sorted out in private.

In most cases, a reverse look-up or Google search can provide clear answers without the need of selfies. Can read this:

Also keep in mind these women get multiple inquiries and won't send personalized selfies to everyone. Start with the homework and only request that type of confirmation pic if really necessary. 

5 hours ago, Hue said:

where would I find this members area?

You can click on their avatar to access members page or click on the little envelope to send a private message. You can also use the search tool (top right corner) to find members.

https://www.lyla.ch/search/