Safe ONLY!.......sometimes?

On 10/11/2020 at 5:52 AM, harpo123 said:

Now that 'safe services only' has become pretty standard on ads, i find myself in a tough position.  I'm a big fan of b__j -  sometimes that's all I want.  In my somewhat limited experience this year, when I ask outright I've found that an ad mentioning safe can mean:

1.  Yes, just no BFS

2.  Yes, but it costs extra

3.  Yes, but not until I know you (regular)

4.  NO, you insensitive jerk, read my ad and stop wasting my time.

Normally, logic would tell me that #4 is a totally justifiable response....if it wasn't for the fact that the other 3 responses were just as common.   It's not a complete deal breaker for me, if recos here have been otherwise glowing, but I do like to have my expectations set.  I know that today's environment has led to many SPs feeling increased hostility - the cockroaches have definitely come out of their tunnels this year -  but now I worry about getting red flagged because of my questions!  I'd love to hear thoughts and experiences from both sides!  Thanks in advance!

This can be frustrating for sure. Especially when you are an understanding gentleman who doesn’t want to push or pry. Something we appreciate. 

So how do you navigate this?  Very carefully.

First, reviews are your friend. Search for them. 

Second, put out ISOs. Asking others if they have seen the person. Sometimes you won’t find a review but a guy will tell you if he has seen her. Remember when posting an ISO, to be respectful with what you are looking for. Which I don’t think will be a problem for you. 

Third, politely ask the lady. “I see you say safe services only, can I respectfully confirm this with you? I’m against BBFS and don’t want that, but I do like ****. Is that something on your safe services list as in CBJ only or is this something you provide? Again, I mean you no disrespect, I am just hoping for clarification. Thank you for your time, looking forward to your response.”   Something like that would not bother me. If it bothers the provider, you simply apologize and move on. It would not be a match anyway. 

Lastly, and it sucks. Trail and error. And when you find a good girl who does the services you like, then show some loyalty and stick with her. You can change it up as well of course but making your own list of go-to girls will help in the future. Keep up with their ads as some may have to change numbers or names like I did. 

Hopefully these tips will help. It is not foolproof but it is something. LOL. 

Also remember what some of these girls have said. Because you will find some ladies who will refuse to see you, some who will not reply, some who may tell you off. You can only do what is best for you while being as respectful as possible. That is really the only thing any of us can do. 

Goodluck. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2020 at 10:41 PM, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Even when we do say SAFE dates only... some guys still ask do we offer unsafe services 🤔 

Most dont read what we write ...so anyways ya can only blame yourself lololol

So true. And then there are those who after knowing what my restrictions are, will still try to negotiate services I don't provide.