Niya • Mixed • LL

Finally got my chance to meet her in Halifax. She is a tall, and super sexy spinner type chick. We talked for a few minutes as she got naked...it’s all a blur from there...lol, it was not a gfe type experience but I would repeat in a heartbeat.  if you like long and lean I suggest you visit her.  Thanks Nila.... ❤️

Just wanted to add a review for this special lady.  Link to her profile is above and I will add a link to her ad when she posts next.

I haven't dabbled in the SP game in a long time and had the "maybe once in a blue moon attitude".  Well, Halloween this year just so happened to fall on a night there was a very rare Blue Moon (what are the chances, eh? lol).  I've seen Niya's ads here and there the past lil' while and she caught my eye, but there was very little info on her and my overall desire to hire an SP was very low, but....with the stars and moon aligned (and the help of the review above), I went to see her.

Now, keep in mind, I usually hire girls in the 5 foot 5 and under range (just my preference) and have run the gamut from the best to the worse locally to having had the pleasure of seeing a few of the ladies from Montreal.  Niya now ranks VERY high on my "would repeat" list.

I had zero expectations with Niya because I wasn't really sure what to expect.  Her pics gave off a "classy, but maybe vanilla??" vibe to me (her tall stature may have added to that).  Plus, she is VERY attractive, so maybe "intimidated" would also be a good word.  She had a link in her ad to a lil' clip she posted.  That video gave me a slight insight to what she has to offer, so that helped a bit too.

Communication with her was succinct and professional. She was hosting at a nice hotel downtown.  When I arrived, I was stunned at how attractive she was and her body was amazeballs!  Let me tell you, this is about as close as one could get to sleeping with a Victoria Secrets Model in once's lifetime.  I've often wondered what it would be like to sleep with a tall, thin, athletic, beautiful-style women, but they don't grow on trees.  She was not "intimidating" or "vanilla" at all, I was wayyyy off.  I no longer have a 5 foot 5 and under rule lol.  

Ethereal proportions for her height and skills that will surprise you.  Super friendly and very bright.  I could have stayed all night.  Hidden gem (maybe not for long) for sure!!!

If anyone is interested in more in-depth details, I am open to PM's.  🙂 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/6/2020 at 9:02 PM, Leviathan31 said:

Just wanted to add a review for this special lady.  Link to her profile is above and I will add a link to her ad when she posts next.

I haven't dabbled in the SP game in a long time and had the "maybe once in a blue moon attitude".  Well, Halloween this year just so happened to fall on a night there was a very rare Blue Moon (what are the chances, eh? lol).  I've seen Niya's ads here and there the past lil' while and she caught my eye, but there was very little info on her and my overall desire to hire an SP was very low, but....with the stars and moon aligned (and the help of the review above), I went to see her.

Now, keep in mind, I usually hire girls in the 5 foot 5 and under range (just my preference) and have run the gamut from the best to the worse locally to having had the pleasure of seeing a few of the ladies from Montreal.  Niya now ranks VERY high on my "would repeat" list.

I had zero expectations with Niya because I wasn't really sure what to expect.  Her pics gave off a "classy, but maybe vanilla??" vibe to me (her tall stature may have added to that).  Plus, she is VERY attractive, so maybe "intimidated" would also be a good word.  She had a link in her ad to a lil' clip she posted.  That video gave me a slight insight to what she has to offer, so that helped a bit too.

Communication with her was succinct and professional. She was hosting at a nice hotel downtown.  When I arrived, I was stunned at how attractive she was and her body was amazeballs!  Let me tell you, this is about as close as one could get to sleeping with a Victoria Secrets Model in once's lifetime.  I've often wondered what it would be like to sleep with a tall, thin, athletic, beautiful-style women, but they don't grow on trees.  She was not "intimidating" or "vanilla" at all, I was wayyyy off.  I no longer have a 5 foot 5 and under rule lol.  

Ethereal proportions for her height and skills that will surprise you.  Super friendly and very bright.  I could have stayed all night.  Hidden gem (maybe not for long) for sure!!!

If anyone is interested in more in-depth details, I am open to PM's.  🙂 🙂

THHHHANKKK YOUUUU💋💋💋💋💋

Nice lady. Tall, pretty, spinner body with B cups. Booking was easy. Location was a nice hotel. Service was decent although somewhat restrictive. 

• Thanks 2

Just came back from seeing Niya again..although it’s not  a GFE experience I throughly enjoyed myself. I may be hooked., 😩.... I think I’ll have a short nap..lol

I had the pleasure of seeing Niya the other day and I have to say it was amazing.  Fantastic service and very easy to talk to.  I would definitely recommend and I certainly will be seeing her again.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.