Kitten • White

I have been seeing Kitten on a regular basis for my fetish since July 2020. I am her sub and she is my Mistress.  Kitten is a gorgeous and elegant woman who has a wonderful space.  She is a sensual dominatrix who is strict but compassionate and caring at the same time. She has complete control over me during our sessions together and I enjoy being under her control and dominance.   I also value privacy, safety, and good communication and she provides me with all of those attributes.

Kitten also has a lovely personality and is easy to have a conversation with. She is polite, smart, friendly, accommodating, non-discriminatory, and pays close attention to detail.   She allows me to explore my fetish with her every weekend and even let me add some personal items to the space for enhancement.  I plan on continuing to see Kitten and I recommend her to anyone looking for fetish sessions, as she does not disappoint. A+++

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Kitten recently. I had been wanting to for a bit, but... lockdowns. Booking was very easy and our conversation gave me a good idea of what kind of person she is before we met. The reality most definitely lived up to expectations! We had a lot of fun; Kitten is very responsive, and has some talents that people will definitely appreciate. And I think she has awesome taste in music, although YMMV on that one :) There was plenty of time for conversation too, and that was also great.

I'll definitely be back to see her again before too long!

• Like 4

I am thrilled we can respond to these now.

@Phaedrus thank you! It was an absolute pleasure to finally meet you.

Your kindness and excitement is something I certainly would hope to encounter again soon.

Your taste in music excited me just as much 💋

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=BARKe7U_cgc&feature=share

• Like 3

I haven’t published a recommendation for a long time, but recently I saw Kitten for an afternoon session.

If you have read any of my previous recommendations, you would see that I am looking for an experience, not just a “wham-bam” meeting, and my recent session with Kitten totally met my needs.

I made the trek to her place in the country and we spent a wonderful afternoon sharing great conversations, tell jokes, making out, sharing wine and food, and having some fantastic fun. And oh, what fantastic fun we had.

Kitten is an intelligent, thoughtful, warm, fun, sensual, and sexy beauty. She was fully in tune to my wants and desires, and truly appreciates receiving pleasure in return. All in all, it was one of the best afternoon dates have had in my hobbying life.  To me, she is definitely worth the drive and I can’t wait until I can meet with her again for another date.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That date was absolutely purrrfect!

Anytime you need another afternoon of smoking and stroking you know who to call! You were kind, gentle, and the ideal hobbyist in my opinion.

Thank you for leaving me feeling just as spoiled 💋

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.