Abigail Autumn - Fiery Sensual Redhead & Pro Switch β€οΈπŸ’‹ Available All Week xoxo

Hello 😘 Thank you for your interest!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Abigail, Ottawa-based Companion & Mistress. I have silky, long ginger hair, soft skin, blue eyes, curves for days and amazing breasts. Don’t let my looks fool you, I assure you my heart is even more beautiful. Many people tell me that they can't believe how genuine I am. My companionship is best suited for respectful and gracious gentlemen. You will find me to be a natural beauty with a great sense of humor and down to earth demeanor. I am well-educated with a genuine, kind heart. Whether it be a night on the town or a passionate tryst during your lunch break, I guarantee our time to be unforgettable. I accept all races, abilities, genders and ages (must be 18+) I believe in treating people with dignity and respect, and expect the same in return. I ensure the utmost discretion during our encounter and the screening process. I have experience with prominent figures and celebrities and am more than willing to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Xoxo,
Abby

Β 

AbigailAutumn.com

AllmyLinks.com/AbbyAutumn

OnlyFans.com/AbbyAutumn

OnlyFans.com/AbbyAutumnFree

C585EA22-3355-46FF-9DD3-C922B8E90A32.jpeg

02814407-60B0-4DC5-B128-4B0537A04F6A.jpeg

Edited by Abigail Autumn πŸ‚
Typo