Hailey Doll • White

Hailey is the best! She's always a delight to see, lovely to behold and all around amazing. She has a wonderful sense of humour and a lovely smile to match. Her place is in a discrete and quiet part of town, and her apartment is clean and welcoming, I've never had a problem visiting there. Five stars? Ten in my opinion!

Hailey is equal parts sexy and hilarious. She worked to make me feel at ease [including an offer of some white wine; 14% alcohol she was sure to point out!].

Great enthusiasm, and really cared that I left happy. 

What you see in her ad is what you get.

Communication and coordination left a little to be desired, but one can easily look past that when the company is so good ;)

I called her a centrefold, I called her gorgeous, I called her incredible. I still call her all those things. I have enjoyed her company immensely and each time we meet is a delight.  I may be biased, because I like seeing her, but she is my all time favourite. She has been a bright point in my world and I have been very thankful to know her. You never know what life brings so enjoy those things that make you happy, Hailey is the definition of happiness!

Oh darlin where could begin..

It starts with the intense butterflies you get in your stomach when you meet this unicorn. LITERALLY one of a kind, and I'm not talking just about her obviously stunning body... HER EYES. Those deep brown enchanting eyes.

She deserves the upmost respect. Shes's patient beyond anything I've ever imagined. I held a real conversation with her prior to anything intamite come to find out we both have an obsession with designer. Even shared websites to purchase them threw reputably.

I can't wait to see you again Hailey Doll.

Simply put, amazing.

And nothing short of my new addiction.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.