Sign in to follow this  

Vesna • White • LL • 1733

To start off, WOW!

She's even more stunning in person than her pictures lead to believe. An absolute gem no doubt about it.
Saw her for hh, coming straight from work I told her I definitely need to shower, duh. She was so inviting, from the moment I stepped in the door, very calm, chill even. Definitely the kind of girl you would want to smoke a bowl and shoot the shit with. I felt very at ease and had no difficulty being myself (the odd little duck that I am).
Her hands were soft and warm and oh so inviting, her skin silky smooth and her toned curves ermahgerd!
She's very accommodating, and absolutely worth a visit. I'll save the details for your imagination.

She's a queen fellas, so be courteous and she will treat you like a king.

• Like 1

Let me begin by saying this woman is an absolute goddess! Her pictures don’t do her justice as she looks even better in person! 

Not only is her body firm and fit, she has all the curves in the right places with her soft velvety skin and beautiful full lips. Simply put, she will intoxicate you and leave you in absolute bliss and begging for more with her looks, scent, charm, and touch.

She is a hard working and loving woman who will listen to your requests. She is very professional and passionate about what she does and makes safety and comfort her number one priority. 

Upon meeting her you will feel as if you’ve known her for years with her laid back vibe. She comes across as a woman you could approach at a bar and have a good conversation with. She will also give you that girlfriend experience with her kindness, intelligence, and positive attitude. 

Her massages are to die for! She puts in the effort to target areas that need relief. Her strength and passion combined will provide an experience matched by no other.

She is an absolute must see! Treat her well gentlemen, she deserves the best!

• Like 1

Review
Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting Vesna in Windsor. I typically don't review but thought this lady was worth the review for sure. The booking process was simple with a few texts and was confirmed with a quick phone call, as per request. We settled on a time at a nice local hotel for that night. I'll have you know that her pics are true and accurate and she is even more amazing in person, well spoken, great personality. She has a very fit body, tight booty, shapely legs, beautiful skin and very pretty with striking features. I love eastern european looking ladies!  We started with a massage and some intelligent conversation to get to know one another. Then I returned the favour, giving her the best deep tissue massage allowing me to explore every part of her body (almost). lol. After that, Vesna showed off her unmatched bj ( covered of course ) skills to the point where I had to stop her. She then proceeded to please me in every other way possible and before you know it , the hour was gone. She did not watch the clock at all and allowed me to finish in doggy ( what a view! ) as we went into a little overtime. Vesna is not your average provider and definitely worth the donation asked , she should be a “must see” on your list. Thanks Vesna.  > PS. Needless to say, I was hooked, I booked her again two days later. 

Morgan 

• Like 1

Today had the pleasure of meeting Vesna, my first time doing this, and she made me very comfortable and was able to get my nerves low and bring out natural self, her pictures don’t do her justice, her photos are spectacular but in person just wow speechless, great massages and boy shoe knows how to make a man feel like a king, even though I couldn’t finish, not her fault all my doing, I got in my own head haha and got a clear warning which I didn’t listen too hahaha inside joke, but going forward definitely will listen next time I see her, if she gives me that opportunity 

Definitely would recommend and would see her a lot more!  

• Like 1

WELL HELLO GENTS ! JUST A THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME WITH THE ABOVE TESTIMONIALS OF OUR EXPERIENCES TOGETHER. IT WAS A PLEASURE TO HAVE MET YOU ALL & I APPRECIATE THOSE OF YOU NEW TO LYLA WHO TOOK THE TIME TO JOIN. ALTHOUGH I'M PLENTY LATE ON MY REPLY . . . BETTER LATE THAN NEVER ! THOUGHT A GROUP REPLY WOULD BE APPROPRIATE CONSIDERING . . . UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVES ❥

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this