Covid and providers

A consideration but there are many factors that should influence how 'worried' you should be. First I'll suggest that the thread could as easily have been titled Covid and clients and providers

Obviously this virus is extremely infectious. The transmission through kissing is probably a tiny fraction (immeasurably small?) of the total infection rate: therefore the many other factors are of primary importance to consider. Kissing is the last of your concerns.

Location - in a hot spot city?, local or travelling provider or gentleman?, do you/they see many visitors?, What are each's acceptable risk level?, etc.    

Everything depends on how we all behave as well as luck, it appears. It's pretty tough to hit the fast/curve/knuckle ball that is Covid-19,

I've limited my intimate visits since covid to two providers and now one of them has her kids back in school so I only see her physically distanced for social dates. The other has had and recovered from covid (she's pretty sure she caught it on public transit - only possible exposure) but she defines low volume (only me) so I take the risk - and she does too.

14 hours ago, Btowntrucker said:

don't provide kissing die to Covid (of so they say ) should we be worried about the ones that do kiss ? 

For me that would truly be a Freudian typo, lol.

• Like 1

Sorry I'm very new to this , I'm just not sure where to begin , I would maybe stay clear or the sps who do kiss because it's a respotiry sickness .... But then again should we were a mask to .. ? I find it more relaxing that a sp doesn't offer kissing or bare service , I'm trying this new hobby probly at the worst time lol 

• Like 1

No need to apologize - we all started at some point and had to learn - hopefully you can find some help and guidance from the community. Yeah, you're starting out in this hobby in the most challenging time anyone could imagine. I think your comments above answer your question. Bare services, i.e. BBFS, are almost exclusively not appropriate on here, unless in a warning section. Any mention of it can get you blocked by a provider so best not to discuss it with them even if you're just wanting assurance that they don't offer it. I don't imagine you'll find a provider advertising on here who would consider BB service. Here are a few suggestions to help familiarize yourself with the community:

1. Have a thorough review of the 'New to this forum'

https://www.lyla.ch/forum/157-new-to-this-things-you-should-know/

2. If you hover over the image of any poster you'll be able to see when they joined, the number of posts they've made, when they last visited the site and also have a look at all of their content (posts) to develop a sense of what they're like. I use this to determine the sensitivity I set my 'crap detector' at when I'm reading one of their posts. It doesn't take long for your 'spidey sense' to make this step superfluous.

3. Review the online info provided through your local public health unit. This will currently be dominated by covid stuff, but still helpful to read through. 

Good luck and stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2