Kendal • White • LL • 9070

I Texted her and got to the point got the info I needed and Went. Didn't  know what to expect, I went with an open mind, But... From the Moment the door opened My jar dropped to the ground. I don't even think it ever came back up. Even now while I'm typing this out its hard to concentrate. She welcomed me at the door with the sexiest outfit I've ever Seen, It look...She looked Fantastic! We talk for a bit and Then We started Slowly then I went for a Ride! Wow! Breath taking! at its Best. I Had the best time I've had in a long time... Hands down or should I say Jaw Dropping down.  😉

I've Read a lot. But decided to be my own Judge. And Glad I Did. Will Definitely Repeat, More Then once For sure. Its was Fun!😋

Walked in and WOW .... i was speechless , she was dressed in a cute little skirt that barley fit and was showing off just enough to get me going . I'm a man that likes heels and she has a wide selection of just that . We go right to buisness I asked for a massage and she was willing even afterwards to . Very pretty girl very small I would repeat , I notice she travels with Jay Lynn quiet a bit who also recommended her so I thought I'd give it a try . Worth it . 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.