Funny things to happen during "the dirty"

Guest lydiahardwood

I recently read a tweet about a girl who recently started seeing a guy. Then as he was going down on her they caught eye contact and for some reason she... waved?! 🤣 Anyway it made me HOWL with laughter just imagining it. And I figured you guys might have some funny stories to tell. SO. What awkward things have happened to you during sex?

I had company staying over & had sacrificed my room for my guests while my boyfriend & I slept in my child’s room who was away for the weekend. 
On Sunday our friends were leaving and had made jokes about our sex life. We didn’t understand where the jokes were coming from until we soon realized it must have been due to the kinky fun we were having up in my kids room which had the baby monitor on & connected to our bedroom 😬😳

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Kimmy I learned about baby monitors the easy way - my youngest shared our bedroom so that's where the monitor was located. Fortunately we had noted the voices on our monitor from our neighbour's two doors away (this was in '87 so, no doubt, technology has improved since). The neighbourhood was referred to as 'Fertility Flats': single family dwellings, chipboard sheathing, vinyl clad identical houses (yes, I walked into the wrong one once!). Everyone had 2.2 kids and a Burley bicycle trailer. I used that trailer as the drive-through grocery pick up!

To get back on topic there was an episode when we were staying at cabin with adjacent rooms with thin walls. Our bed was colliding with the wall and when 'we were finished' the same rhythm continued from the other side of the wall and then a loud voice 'thanked us for finishing", lol

• Haha 3

I'm not sure that my story fits but here I go. Back many years ago as a teenager I was off to pick up my date. We were headed to a party where the dirty was already planned out.  I Went to her parents house to pick her up but she was not ready. So now I had to sit with Mom and Dad in the living room for about 10 minutes. My nerves got the best of me and it became necessary for me to use the bathroom.  Not for a # 1 but I had to make a #2.  Tried to do this really quick so that nobody but myself would know. Made the flush but to my surprise the toilet backed up. The water started rising and my #2 was spinning out of control. Over the edge and now water all over the floor. Panic started to set in and with Nowhere to run, I walked out and said to her Dad that the toilet was flooding. Dad goes  into the bathroom to my spinning #2 and calls to Mom to get the plunger. My date came out of the other room so I grabbed her and out the door we went. She asked about the commotion but I tried to reassure her that all was OK. We went to the party but I couldn't bring myself to perform. I just wanted this night to be over. I never went back and never made any future plans with her. There has been some other funny and interesting stories but none that stand out in my mind like this one. 

• Haha 3

A loud queef, falling off the bed and calling out the wrong name are normally good for a nice(sometimes awkward) laugh.

Back when I was dating my now wife, her and her son were invited for a sleep over at my house for the weekend.  I had a spare bedroom for the kid and her and I slept in the same bed.  We got up early for a little fun and my wife being very vocal in the bedroom was moaning and at the grand finally she let go a big "Aaahhh" where her son screamed "Mom, are you alright" and she just said "It's Ok, mom just had a bad dream"  And he said "I had a bad dream too".

Second story.  My son, yes the same boy that had a sleepover at my house, now has kids of his own.  My granddaughter's bedroom is right beside her parents bedroom and one night while we were babysitting she went to bed and started to shake the headboard on her bed, hard enough to get our attention.  When we entered the bedroom and asked her what was going on she said that mommy and daddy do that often at night before going to sleep and it helps them fall asleep better so she wanted to try it.  That was a funny story to tell our son and daughter in law what was going on in their bedroom.  Lol.  We are pretty open about sex in our family.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2