Well after almost a month off I needed my Gina fix. Now when she told me she was getting a boob job, I did my best to talk her out of it. I mean she had it all already.... Looks, personality, smarts, amazing massage skills etc.

But I must tell you.... Seeing the job and the "new and improved Gina" renewed my faith in God!! Lol

Seriously.... A girl who I didn't think could get any more attractive to me has managed to do so. And I think the time off did her well also.... What an experience!!!!

Welcome back Gina.... We missed you!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Well after almost a month off I needed my Gina fix. Now when she told me she was getting a boob job, I did my best to talk her out of it. I mean she had it all already.... Looks, personality, smarts, amazing massage skills etc.

But I must tell you.... Seeing the job and the "new and improved Gina" renewed my faith in God!! Lol

Seriously.... A girl who I didn't think could get any more attractive to me has managed to do so. And I think the time off did her well also.... What an experience!!!!

Welcome back Gina.... We missed you!!

Posted via Mobile Device

So very well said passionseeker. My thoughts exactly, after seeing Gina yesterday. An incredible woman all around who just keeps getting better. So glad to have you back, Gina.

All I can say is wow. I saw Gina yesterday evening, and if I was wearing socks, she would have knocked them right off me. She was everything I remembered, but her confidence and charm was off the chart due to her new assets. I can honestly say that it was the best time I've had with a MP... Thanks Gina!

does Gina ever work at the St. Laurent location?

Not usually, she sometimes works in the downtown location though.

Saw Gina last evening and the New Girls are awesome,she LOVES them and thats all that matters.Gina is so much more than just physical,her demenor and touch are majical,she is bordering on perfection.What more is there to say.

Well, I've been in the scene in Ottawa for nearly 10 years, have seen many girls over my time and I *thought* I had settled for my two regulars for life (Nathlaie at Body Basics and Maya at Lamora's), but after reading about Gina in this thread I decided to go and see for myself.

OMFG!

I used to be a regular with Krista when the place was Inner Image and then tried it a few times with mixed results when V changed it to Luna. After reading of the issues with the place in the general media I had pretty much written the place off, but man am I ever back!

Great girl, incredibly talented massage skills, beautiful and a wonderful attitude. She hit all the buttons for me. I know I will be a regular from here on.

Thanks for the session today, hope to be back VERY soon.

I had the opportunity to meet Gina for the very first time today and I was left speechless and weak in the knees - I cannot stop day dreaming about our next encounter.

She is an amazing girl from head to toe and more importantly inside and out. Yes - the "twins" are amazing - but I think they only compliment an already amazing woman with a great personality that put me at ease very early on.

Although I may still be considered a noob within the community - this was by far my best experience thus far. She made my toes curl and my skin peel ; )

Gina took a week off and now she's back. Saw her last week on her first day back and happy to report she hasn't lost a bit of her special touch :)

Great session as always and already looking forward to seeing her again this week!

It's perfectly legal to be topless in public in Ottawa. The only restriction I can think of is you may not be able to enter some businesses.

I believe being topless is NOT permitted if it is being used to promote business. The most obvious example being those that patrol street corners...

I could stand to be corrected by someone better informed.

Gentlemen,

The comments here are wonderful but don't forget to add them to her reco thread as well as that is her bread and butter. Most newbies go there first before venturing into the fray...

cat

The comments here are wonderful but don't forget to add them to her reco thread as well as that is her bread and butter. Most newbies go there first before venturing into the fray...

I'm not sure that there is one, actually - MAs often seem to end up with threads in here rather than in the reco section, for reasons that are entirely obscure to me.

Maybe someone who's seen her recently should start one... it's certainly overdue. Or perhaps it'd be a good excuse for me to see her again (because, you know, I totally need one... :) )

I'm not sure that there is one, actually - MAs often seem to end up with threads in here rather than in the reco section, for reasons that are entirely obscure to me.

Maybe someone who's seen her recently should start one... it's certainly overdue. Or perhaps it'd be a good excuse for me to see her again (because, you know, I totally need one... :) )

Well get to it then!

cat

p.s. Just make sure to ask her if she even wants a reco thread before starting one!

Guest kn****1

I really don't even know where to start when talking about Gina. Saw her last week after being away from the scene for 8 months. What a welcome! She has an amazing body, killer personality, and magical hands. The only problem was that I think I pulled a muscle in my neck because I kept looking over my shoulder trying to keep my eyes on her. Can you blame me? She's just smoking hot. The good news is she ironed out that pulled muscle and I was good to go.

Will I be back? Sign me up for a Gina Rewards Membership and call me a regular.

Guest ye****y1*3

I saw Gina recently. She is the whole package. Great personality, beautiful, and a great massage.

CMJ is proud to announce that Gina will be starting with us this week. Schedule posted for member's and will be shortly posted on cerb (once my 12 hour allowance is up).

Help us welcome her to CMJ this week.