What is your Halloween costumes this year!

I am caught in between a pirate and a cowboy! I will be working on Halloween and it’s my favourite holiday! I would LOVE to know what fellow SP’s and Hobbyists are dressing up as this year! 

56 minutes ago, Daysha Love said:

I am caught in between a pirate and a cowboy! I will be working on Halloween and it’s my favourite holiday! I would LOVE to know what fellow SP’s and Hobbyists are dressing up as this year! 

Why not a pirate cowboy?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OldandNerdy said:

Why not a pirate cowboy?

Im thinking more toward pirate because my favourite rum’s bottle looks like a pirate bottle 

13 minutes ago, Daysha Love said:

Im thinking more toward pirate because my favourite rum’s bottle looks like a pirate bottle 

Arrrr matey. Time to unleash the Kraken?

48 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

Now thats some extra fancy looking rum

It will change your life 

26 minutes ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

I’ve got an “intergalactic girl” costume -   Total space babe 😍 

I ordered it online in August & am so pumped to rock it on Saturday 

Ooo yes 😍😍😍I will be posting mine here on Saturday!!

Guest lydiahardwood

I really wanted to go as Baphomet but I have left it too long to organise! So I'll be dressing up in my usual witchy attire I think 😛 Can't wait to see your costumes @East Coast Kimmy and @Daysha Love ! Maybe we should do a best dressed comp?

1 hour ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

Can’t wait to see it @Daysha Love!! 
👻 🎃 

I’m sure our many fine Lyla Members could have the best Halloween Costume bash EVER! Wouldn’t that be a fun time?? 😁

• Like 1

I'll be doing the usual old-man Spider-Man should any ghouls or goblins show up at my door for candy this year.

So a Spider-Man costume t shirt, under an awesome spider hoodie, with the addition of a Spider-Man buff/mask thingy.  

See the photos below for a general idea of just how nerdy I am.

I have both hoodies, and alternate between the MCU one and the Spidey 2099 one

3fafa7f66f6fdc065ab1cd571d467104.jpg

tumblr_odg8u6JdB31vc47b1o1_1280.jpg

Spiderman-Womens-Tubular-Bandana-Face-mask-with-Face-shielding-protection_76ba9a91-d6a7-40d8-9e7b-b1ae46fef3af_1080x.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

I'll be doing the usual old-man Spider-Man should any ghouls or goblins show up at my door for candy this year.

So a Spider-Man costume t shirt, under an awesome spider hoodie, with the addition of a Spider-Man buff/mask thingy.  

See the photos below for a general idea of just how nerdy I am.

I have both hoodies, and alternate between the MCU one and the Spidey 2099 one

3fafa7f66f6fdc065ab1cd571d467104.jpg

tumblr_odg8u6JdB31vc47b1o1_1280.jpg

Spiderman-Womens-Tubular-Bandana-Face-mask-with-Face-shielding-protection_76ba9a91-d6a7-40d8-9e7b-b1ae46fef3af_1080x.jpg

Spider man is my favourite next to black panther !

Great thread @Daysha Love!!! Hallowe'en is my absolute fav as well. I go ALL out heheh. This year I am going to be an evil witch at the top of my tower from which I will have a candy slide zooming down to the little monsters below. 

The OIC used to host a halloween party/social fund raiser and before that Lyla used to host one. Both r a lot of fun. 

At the 1st OIC halloween I told everyone id lose a lot of weight for the event and was a skeleton. My make up was half my face as a skull, other half my regular day to day make up. It was pretty cool. 

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
1 hour ago, JessyCeleste said:

The OIC used to host a halloween party/social fund raiser and before that Lyla used to host one. Both r a lot of fun. 

This would be so good to do again one day!

2 hours ago, JessyCeleste said:

At the 1st OIC halloween I told everyone id lose a lot of weight for the event and was a skeleton. My make up was half my face as a skull, other half my regular day to day make up. It was pretty cool. 

Even as a skeleton you looked devilishly sexy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That last post from lance36 reminds me of a costume that my ex and I did one year.  I'm 6'2" tall and she was 5 foot nothing so I went as a ventriloquist and she was the sexy dummy.  She sat on my lap all night long and I had my left hand up her back the whole time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, JessyCeleste said:

I remember that! It was awesome :)

It's a real shame all that stuff is on hold these days... it would have been great to see everyone!

3 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

That last post from lance36 reminds me of a costume that my ex and I did one year.  I'm 6'2" tall and she was 5 foot nothing so I went as a ventriloquist and she was the sexy dummy.  She sat on my lap all night long and I had my left hand up her back the whole time.

Up her back? Yup. Right. We believe you :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

A picture of Jessy Celeste as a skeleton.

95f110b296a3479264f8f3a33d4f2838.jpg?qua

This is not true...this picture is not of Jessy, just what I think Jessy would like like as a sexy skeleton.

• Like 4