No hits on the photos that I can see, or the phone number, and a quick search of the NB forum doesn't bring up anything about this "Katie"

Since its a NB phone number maybe also post in the NB forums to see if anyone has any info?

The European wall sockets are a hint those pics were likely stolen from a SB/Arrangement website.

Would be cautious.

A6F0E4E0-1B37-42D8-BEC0-582B029A74E8.jpg

8 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

The European wall sockets are a hint those pics were likely stolen from a SB/Arrangement website.

Wow good eye!  I never would have noticed something like that

Ive also learned the tin eye or reverse image searches will only work on unedited photos. If a woman takes the photos, crops them or adjusts them in any way, there won’t be a hit back for the photo. 
a regular of mine had wanted another girl to join us so we did some homework and used the reverse searches on photos. We were convinced we had found a good play partner & she came up looking completely opposite of how she presented on the photos.  Always be cautious!!  

2 minutes ago, East Coast Kimmy said:

Ive also learned the tin eye or reverse image searches will only work on unedited photos. If a woman takes the photos, crops them or adjusts them in any way, there won’t be a hit back for the photo. 
a regular of mine had wanted another girl to join us so we did some homework and used the reverse searches on photos. We were convinced we had found a good play partner & she came up looking completely opposite of how she presented on the photos.  Always be cautious!!  

Not completely true. Many edited pics can be found using reverse images. The bigger issue are pics stolen from dating websites and social media platforms that block access to most search engines.