Sign in to follow this  

::: N I K K I R O S E ::: Torontos finest touring Vancouver OCT26 - NOV30 :::*DUOS AVAIL*

VANCOUVER, ITS OFFICIAL!
I have extended my tour!

I will be in Yaletown OCT26-NOV30
Available from 3:30pm-12am

Read below for more info

8AC968DB-5420-4521-A852-065B73236190.thumb.jpeg.dcf3928e46740bdb482ffde68fbaa5c8.jpeg

Hey Gents,
I'm Nikki, a well reviewed travelling companion touring from Toronto.I pride myself in providing a custom-tailored, playful & unforgettable gfe. I specialize in a sensual slow build up to a blissful finale. I am a two sided coin though since I am also experienced in fem domination. I always keep a high standard of hygiene & I am always dressed to impress. I have a long list of naughty fun we can get ourselves into & naughty outfits I can get out of. Being professional, well organized & detail-oriented with clear communication is my priority.I look forward to connecting with you & I'm confident I will exceed your expectations.
💖Love , Nikki Rose
Twitter @LUVNIKKIROSE
Website LOVENIKKIROSE.COM

MY REVIEWS
CLICK HERE

A8CB71AF-8A78-45B4-82A7-8A28A335BCE3.thumb.jpeg.f8420f5e09b3fa636cef2aace6318355.jpeg

DONATIONS (CAD)
More donations/date types 
are available to view on my website
I offer Multi Hr, Dinner Dates, Overnights, FMTY, Weekend & Destination Trips

INCALL & OUTCALL AVAILABLE
A Taste of Heaven
45mins
350 CAD
Single Rose
1 Hour
400 CAD
Let’s Get Carried Away
1.5 Hour
550 CAD
Sweet Escape 
2 Hour
700 CAD
Extra Sugar Please
3 Hour
950 CAD
Pure Spice
4 Hour
1,150 CAD
Dinner & Dessert
6 Hour
1,350 CAD
Have your cake & eat it to
8 Hour
1,600 CAD
A Day of Delights
12 Hour
2,100 CAD
OUTCALL
every 20km
20 CAD

GF EXPERIENCE 
I am a very sensual & playful girl who likes to start slow then build up to a blissful finale
I offer a true
 GFE experience
& genuinely enjoy DFK/DATY/DATO
I specialize in giving an extraordinary BB BJ (So I’ve been told that this is my forte)
As an extension of my BJ skills you can expect
BLS/DT & if you like CIM/COB
I offer EDGING/MSOG/MULTI SHOTS
There is no rushing with me 
TDTMIm not shy to be a bit vocal
I also enjoy cuddling, tickling & caressing

FEM DOM / DOMINATRIX
Not a beginners experience. A legal form of consent must be signed prior to give you an idea of how this is no light experience. The experience can be customized within my boundaries. Expect physical & psychological domination such as
EDGING / CBT / TEASE & DENIAL / BODY WORSHIP / FOOT-HEEL-BOOT WORSHIP / BONDAGE / SADISM / DEGRADATION / HUMILIATION / SUBTLE PUBLIC ACTS OF D&S / JOI / CORPORAL PUNISHMENT/ BREATH CONTROL / PET PLAY / SLAVE PLAY / WAX PLAY / SENSORY DEPRIVATION

MASSAGE
If you enjoy massage, Im your girl. I’m experienced In SWEDISH MASSAGE & I love to give massages! The essential oils used are non comedogenic (doesn't clog pores) & to finish off the massage I end with a relaxing hot towel compress

OUTFIT REQUEST
I always wear sexy lingerie but if you like you may request a specific colour of lingerie , stockings, heels/boots
I do not have themed outfits

RESTRICTIONS
I DO NOT ALLOW 
BBFS / CIMSW / COF
GREEK / TOYS / DIGITS (FOV ONLY)
DATO - on you / PSE / RP

I’m not into rough play on me or anything that can give my body markings (hard spanks, hickies etc) I am not the submissive type so I do not let men dominate me 

DOUBLE TROUBLE 
DUO OPTION 1

GFE WITH KARINA ESPINOSA

AVAIL OCT 26-NOV30
from 3pm-12am
Prebook only

Twitter @karinaespinosa_
Website www.karina-espinosa.cc
A23E717F-AACF-48A7-8CAF-99F1E3F1FA4D.jpeg.ed3fa91fa743ef09760115cdcf68758f.jpeg

DOUBLE TROUBLE 
DUO OPTION 2

PSE WITH MADAM MONROE
AVAILABLE NOV 2-7
from 3pm-9pm
Prebook only

Twitter @madammonroe1
www.madammonroe.net/
CB9C31B1-AC14-4882-B082-07F4BC8DDA1D.jpeg.0ab7e8ac2577e74e09a1b5e15f27d0ed.jpeg

NIKKI ROSE
CONTACT INFO
If you are interested to book please contact me through my:

WEBSITE CONTACT FORM 

CLICK HERE

OR VIA EMAIL 
[email protected]

BEFORE CONTACTING
 *IMPORTANT* 
Pls note that any initial contact must include 1 of my 3 screening requirements to be met in order to get a response back
Failure to produce screening will result in not getting a response back from me 
Information on how to screen is below

SCREENING
REFERENCE OPTION
(Discreet Option)

1-2 Recent (less than 6 months) reference from an independent provider (no agencies) 
She/They must be well known or a verified companion & you must have her/their permission first to use her as a reference
Please include a direct way to contact the such as phone or email. 

SELFIE OPTION1
Take a selfie of you holding a sign with my name & the current date written on it
(Photo must be visible , no obstructing objects or poor lighting)

SELFIE OPTION2
Take a selfie of you holding your ID (Drivers License , Passport or govt issued) You are welcome to edit or cover any personal information aside from your name, date of birth & photo which must be visible 
(Photo must be visible , no obstructing objects or poor lighting)

DEPOSIT
A deposit is only necessary once your screening has been approved & we have decided on a day/time to meet.
The deposit is returned to you if I need to cancel on my end for any reason.
You are allowed 1 reschedule without losing your deposit only if given 24hr notice.
Deposit is $100 minimum.
Deposit is accepted by EMT, PayPal or my discreet option, Vanilla Visa. 

PLS DO NOT CONTACT IF:
You are unwilling to submit screening or send a deposit to secure a booking

7422770B-72D9-4A5A-9F21-604ACAED9E8F.thumb.jpeg.25fc270a8d7987f7a43568b2ced62e6b.jpeg

So far on my Vancouver trip I have met some very kind individuals & I wanted to say I am very appreciative for all of the love Vancouver has shown me. I am always excited to make new connections with you gents & show you an amazing time! This will likely not be my last or only trip to Vancouver.
- Nikki xx

Edited by NIKKI ROSE
Spelling error

Sign in to follow this