Sign in to follow this  

Leo list minimizing verified pics

I know @StephanieMystique just posted this on her Twitter but I’ve just checked my email and see it too. What’s up with LL minimizing the amount of verified pics we have to 12? If it allows more that 12 to be uploaded then it shouldn’t be a problem. Leo list is turning into a JOKE any one have any thought on this. @lydiahardwood do you know what’s up with this new rule? They claim it was a glitch but I’ve had more than 12 photos since around February. I’m getting tired of LL just to be honest. 

9549B6F8-07DA-440D-8B0E-1B90322F0C98.png

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey @Daysha Love. Hmm I can't say I know anything about this but let me try to speak to someone there to get more info for you. Bear with me 🙂

My 24 photos have been there since last November. As it was a promo photoshoot paid for by leolist. 

I don't see this being a glitch as changing terms of use. 

I am honestly frustrated that they are doing this as the scam, spam and robots are at an all time high both for clients and providers advertising on there. More and more clients are turning away from it. I have had to turn off all the contact me forms on the site for the amount of robots I was getting, that fill my spam folder weekly. 

It's hard to turn away from it as it's still number 1 maybe 2 for Google search. But my money spent there is getting less and less return for it's value. 

• Thanks 1

Guest kyliekarma

I was sick of them when they reduced the amount of text from 5000 to 1000. As if more text costs them a fortune.🤡

On 11/12/2020 at 2:46 PM, Guest kyliekarma said:

I was sick of them when they reduced the amount of text from 5000 to 1000. As if more text costs them a fortune.🤡

I was thinking about this the other day ?? We should say as much as we need to in our ads ...