Hey all hope this is ok to ask but is there any providers that you know that will allow kissing in a gfe experience. Is it also ok to ask if kissing is included in a gfe or only if posted 

• Like 1

It's still asking for a sexual service for payment which is illegal. 
It's legal for a personal to sell their services but it's illegal for a person to purchase it. 
Thus most of us sell our time to avoid conflict. 

DO your research. Many of us leave enough trails (read bios and introductions) and bread crumbs (different advertising platforms) to tell you the services we offer. Different platforms, like massage republic, tryst and others have lists that will give you the idea of services available. As per always YMMV. For me it's very dependent on hygiene and no marks, open cuts, wounds or anything that may indicate an sti/std.

I hope that helps a little bit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

It's still asking for a sexual service for payment which is illegal. 
It's legal for a personal to sell their services but it's illegal for a person to purchase it. 
Thus most of us sell our time to avoid conflict. 

DO your research. Many of us leave enough trails (read bios and introductions) and bread crumbs (different advertising platforms) to tell you the services we offer. Different platforms, like massage republic, tryst and others have lists that will give you the idea of services available. As per always YMMV. For me it's very dependent on hygiene and no marks, open cuts, wounds or anything that may indicate an sti/std.

I hope that helps a little bit. 

Stephanie is an incredible kisser.  Purely Luxurious  !! 

• Like 1

I have found if they advertise GFE kissing is part of the deal. They will usually state GFE no DFK or something similar. There is also YMMV but always remember it's about hygiene and how you treat them. If you treat with respect and respect any boundaries your mileage will usually go up! 

• Like 1