Lily, Merry or Linda?

No she is Ani aka jess. 
lily Chinese but she is not available from couple of months i guess

Damn it, Rachel is gone? I was really looking forward to seeing her again when the Covid numbers dropped down and I had both of my shots.  

2 hours ago, Ruralboy said:

Damn it, Rachel is gone? I was really looking forward to seeing her again when the Covid numbers dropped down and I had both of my shots.  

Call/text the owner to be sure.

Saw Linda the other day as I’ve seen Merry the last while ,now I know why I rarely see Linda anymore ..The constant texting on her phone while massaging you ,can always tell when she’s doing it ,she does the one hand massage for a while ..I’ll be going back to Merry as it’s a more attentive and just as deep massage 

• Like 1

Yes she does give a great massage but because she run the show she texts throughout the session setting up appointments is all I’m getting at which gets a bit annoying 

Yep. That‘s too bad. Doing massage while answer the phone . Too much disturb, need to put clients as the First priority, agree. 

The owner is just doing her job trying to be prompt answering the phone. If you want someone who doesn't answer the phone every couple minutes then don't ask for the owner to give you a massage

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2