Massages by Khloe- LL 8229

I texted Khloe and she was very easy to chat with, very friendly, warm and I could tell she was going to be fun.  Super easy to set up an appointment.  Her rates are absolutely worth it.  

I met her at her in call location on Hargrave close to Moxies on Portage, as so soon as she opened the door I saw this beautiful blond smiling at me which immediately got me excited.  She was very down to earth and welcoming, offered me a shower with fresh towels, her location is very modern and clean. 

We started off with a nice massage, but I couldn't stop looking at her once she took the robe off.  She was  wearing a very sexy outfit.  I would say YMMV, treat her like a gentleman and she'll make sure you are taken care of.  She is seriously stunning, beautiful face, soft skin and a hella sexy body.  Her booty is definitely stored in my spank bank. I can't wait to see here again.  She is very safe and clean with her services and terrific with her hands and oral skills.  I'm so glad to have taken a chance to see her.  I will definitely be one of her regulars.  She only does this part time and from my experience, more for the joy of doing it.  

I could care less about the photos on her ad, and I am not here to argue about that, my experience with her was above a 10 out of 10.  If any of you see her ad up again, make it a goal to see her, be a gentleman and you will not regret seeing her.  Cheers.  

Look - 10/10

Service - 10/10

Skills - 10/10 

I have recently gotten the chance to finally see Khloe as well. She is hard to catch and is always booked when she is in town. Her looks are 10/10 with the personality to match. I have seen a fair amount of SP and Khloe is top notch in my books

When she is around she has an add on LL. Like previous posted she just does this part time.