Hello Michelle: time wasters have always been an issue and they're not likely to disappear. I believe there are a number of threads that address some of the issues and techniques to manage them. Here is one which is relatively recent and you'll see some suggestions in it:

It is posted just a few threads below this one you've initiated. Speaking as a client from Ottawa I don't have suggestions that are as valuable as those from other SW's. Time wasters cause problems for both sides of the business.... while there are problems on both sides (fake ads - and I don't mean 'false pics' by that, the need for discretion is understood. Neither behavior does anything to make SW any easier to conduct nor access.

On 11/6/2020 at 2:48 AM, michellecaviar said:

Hi girls n guys 

What did u do for those time wasters?  Prank calls? No show? And to those guys that  just wanted explicit texting? 

Blocked them. And in order not to make the same mistake, screen them properly. By not letting apt or blocked numbers contact you, take deposit for any booking, ask for references from legitimate providers, and if necessary ask for a proof of ID (for security reason) and  so on ...

if prospective clients truly are serious, they will do one of those things above. Trust me:)

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 1