Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month - November

I would like to nominate Christina. She is an amazing woman who makes her clients feel comfortable and empowered. She then exceeds every expectation and makes you feel like you are the only person in the world. 

worth far more than I could ever imagine. 

Guest lydiahardwood
On 11/22/2020 at 8:06 AM, Joshua905 said:

I would like to nominate Christina. She is an amazing woman who makes her clients feel comfortable and empowered. She then exceeds every expectation and makes you feel like you are the only person in the world. 

worth far more than I could ever imagine. 

Thanks Joshua, can you tag her for me so I can see which Christina you mean? 🙂

Well, Notch Johnson has been posting lots since I joined quite a while ago. All his posts seem to be right on and helpful. A good choice for sure. GreenTea is also getting there very quickly and I look forward to his comments on various subjects. I have-not met Allie Zeon so I can't comment there, although I would like to meet her, great recos. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2020 at 3:52 PM, roamingguy said:

Maybe her ban could be revisited and reconsidered.  It took place a few years ago when she was banned. Maybe she could be allowed to rejoin

Of course thats a decision for those at a higher pay grade than me LOL but if she was allowed to return its a decision I for one would support

RG

I am another who’d also support that decision. We need more

people here who speak truthfully about this community and who aren’t two faced.

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood

It's your last day to get your nominations in! Make it count, only 2 more members of the month for 2020 😮 

1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

That topic was settled a few weeks ago. No need to beat a dead horse.

My apologies, I did not look at posting dates. 

On 11/14/2020 at 7:37 AM, lydiahardwood said:

Hey Katherine,

Pre-approval isn't on for you btw - that's only for new members and recommendation threads 🙂 I agree with you that reality is a part of life which is why we're trying to do realistic interviews showing the raw, human side to the industry. I wouldn't want this board to be always fluffy and positive because that's just not realistic and not necessarily healthy either, I don't think.

As for Cristy, I don't know her personally and I'm sure she's a great lady. But she's consistently written negative things about Lyla so I can't imagine she would want to be part of the community again. If that changes I'd welcome her to send me a message on Twitter but until then can we please refrain from discussing her as I don't want this to turn gossipy. 

Thank you! ❤️ 

Thank you very much Lydia you are sweet AND nice. .I'm confused again , I am a very old member and in trouble since time began. So new sure doesn't apply , ha ha . 🙂   Let see if I can view  this comment right away ?  Maybe I have been promoted to the good girls club.?   

Oh boy I'm good for awhile . 🙂

• Like 6

Oh man I missed another one of these! Looking forward to a break from studies and more time to play and clean naked!!!

Lydia when you refer to reaching you on Twitter do you mean through the lyla account or do you have another account that I may add?

Also Katherine I have missed your lovely presence 💋

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
17 hours ago, Kitten said:

Oh man I missed another one of these! Looking forward to a break from studies and more time to play and clean naked!!!

Congratulations to ❤️ clearbluesky15 ❤️

Lydia when you refer to reaching you on Twitter do you mean through the lyla account or do you have another account that I may add?

Also Katherine I have missed your lovely presence 💋

Through the Lyla account 😄 Announcing this month's winner shortly so remember to nominate someone this time @Kitten 😉

Guest lydiahardwood

Big congratulations to @Greenteal for winning November member of the month!

Please head to this thread to get your nominations in for December - 

❤️ 

Oh! It wasn't over? I haven't got my vote in for them yet! Haha 😽

Seriously though I was going to vote green (of course!)

They showed me kindness a few months back and wanted to return the favor 💋

Green you are honest, not intolerable 💚

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 2:20 PM, Katherine of Halifax said:

Well all my comments have to be approved prior to them being made public.  Fine and dandy I  accept that like all my knuckle wraps. I understand the rule if you don't have anything nice to say......  I will likely get in trouble for this.  I admit I  have put toes over the line  . Sometimes I feel like this is Disneyland or some fantasy world. I guess if you speak the truth and its not nice you are wrong, wrong, wrong. I don't want to argue but life is not a fairytale. I'm trying to think of a "better " way to explain this but I  cant at the moment.   I am not  trying to suggest we insult each other constantly but isn't reality a part of life?  

Cristy tells it like it is and that is a fact. She can be right a lot as well. 🙂  

I wish I could like this post and thank you for it , we all make mistakes sometime in our  communication , or say things that other have difficulty hearing , the thing is to try to understand the speakers perception and have empathetic and compassionate  speaking and listening skills as well and  attempting to use consideration and diplomacy when communcating , It really does take "Two to Tango " wink wink 

I m so new I hope it is ok to reply , to this , sorry I think it is usually a 6 month time limit to reply .

Edited by Ava Maria Love
typos , my hands are only good for massage ;-)*