Jump to content

Recommended Posts

so-who exactly works there now? saw a young chinese girl there awhile ago-pretty and nice but minimal happiness --she was  not really interested in her efforts!  not sure of her name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, interesting! said:

so-who exactly works there now? saw a young chinese girl there awhile ago-pretty and nice but minimal happiness --she was  not really interested in her efforts!  not sure of her name

I guess mia. Wear glasses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a massage with Sam  last time. I was with some back issues. I agreed,  she is strong. Straight massage, but didn't ask for anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw Mia today .. all I can say is she is absolutely worth the visit.

 

Looks = 8.9 (young and pretty very nice outfit)

Massage = 6  she will do the Chinese forearm trick if you want deep tissue but relaxation type is mediocre.

Ending = 6.5 (she lacks experience here, but gives it a good college try)

Teasing = 7.5 (I missed this, haven't been able to find anyone that does this well in awhile, the  last great girl at this was the older lady on Henderson at the haircut place... can't remember her name.)

 

First time I have ever been here and left sad they don't offer more I might have emptied my wallet for an opportunity at more with her 🙃 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lubefree said:

Just saw Mia today .. all I can say is she is absolutely worth the visit.

 

Looks = 8.9 (young and pretty very nice outfit)

Massage = 6  she will do the Chinese forearm trick if you want deep tissue but relaxation type is mediocre.

Ending = 6.5 (she lacks experience here, but gives it a good college try)

Teasing = 7.5 (I missed this, haven't been able to find anyone that does this well in awhile, the  last great girl at this was the older lady on Henderson at the haircut place... can't remember her name.)

 

First time I have ever been here and left sad they don't offer more I might have emptied my wallet for an opportunity at more with her 🙃 

 

 

You say teasing 7.5? You obviously have never been to Thompson drive...please take my word on this...there teasing ability is a 9 plus...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spontanious said:

You say teasing 7.5? You obviously have never been to Thompson drive...please take my word on this...there teasing ability is a 9 plus...

I went about a year ago and there was zero teasing... who would u rate a 9 there?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lubefree said:

I went about a year ago and there was zero teasing... who would u rate a 9 there?

Not sure who seen or if you were at the wrong place lol. Been going to Thompson drive on and of since it open and everyone has always teased...I mean tease. Amy and Jesse are there during the week both excellent.  I have not seen Nancy there for a bit don't know if she is away or?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bowtie said:

Not sure who seen or if you were at the wrong place lol. Been going to Thompson drive on and of since it open and everyone has always teased...I mean tease. Amy and Jesse are there during the week both excellent.  I have not seen Nancy there for a bit don't know if she is away or?

It's all YMMV.  On my last trip to Thompson there wasn't one category that would rate as high as a 5. Teasing maybe a 1.  Firmly on my "don't bother" list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your comments guys, honestly I go to mp's for the teasing. So if anyone knows of a provider (name and location) that always teases I would love the recommendation feel free to pm if you don't want to post generally.

Edited by Lubefree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, foofer said:

It's all YMMV.  On my last trip to Thompson there wasn't one category that would rate as high as a 5. Teasing maybe a 1.  Firmly on my "don't bother" list.

You obviously turned left at Albuquerque lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, foofer said:

It's all YMMV.  On my last trip to Thompson there wasn't one category that would rate as high as a 5. Teasing maybe a 1.  Firmly on my "don't bother" list.

I agree. Went across town to try Thompson after the positive reviews, but it did not measure up. St Mary's, corydon, sargent, henderson, all better.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll weigh in. I don't go to Thompson often, I'm on the other side of town. But the few times I have I've always had positive experiences. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...