Kingston/Greenwood area?

I've been traveling to this area pretty regularly, but can't find any ladies in the area. I know there used to be 2 or 3, but I see their ads for halifax now. 

I'm searching a few sites, but maybe I'm just not looking in the right ones for this area? Any recommendations?

I think I remember seeing before that "accommodations" were the issue in the Valley region and beyond.  

Typical "small town syndrome" where everyone knows everyone else, and locals work in the hotels and know when a provider is working there, and people were being outed.  Add in the current pandemic situation and it's even more obvious.

Your best bet is to look for someone that regularly travels within the province, like @StephanieMystique  or @Daysha Love and plan out a rendezvous in advance with a deposit.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OldandNerdy said:

I think I remember seeing before that "accommodations" were the issue in the Valley region and beyond.  

Typical "small town syndrome" where everyone knows everyone else, and locals work in the hotels and know when a provider is working there, and people were being outed.  Add in the current pandemic situation and it's even more obvious.

Your best bet is to look for someone that regularly travels within the province, like @StephanieMystique  or @Daysha Love and plan out a rendezvous in advance with a deposit.

OldandNerdy is correct. 

I haven't had any luck in securing a tour there so I haven't come up.  Since it's only an hour ish drive to Halifax, most gents come to me from there.