Covid and traveling sps

I'm making this thread so people can comment and figure out where to travel and where not to during this Covid pandemic problem the world is having . As of right now starting Thursday November 12 Winnipeg , mb is in code red and most travel will be restricted in Manitoba , I'm not sure how long . But if your traveling please be safe out their ladies 

I am almost done isolating at my haven and can have guest over for inquiries and webcam show ideas and have you over for more than just discussion

Ido not travel outside of SJ

5068050150large.426774668_Naughtyprincess).jpg.ef8c10bc4cce03972132088456597034.jpglarge.1353275631_AnimegirlwigfromAlterEgocompany..jpg.3adfd47e89f463fb45e40498fb9b7f63.jpglarge.2027893790_SluttyblondeBBWinkneesocks).jpg.261bd7d9d72b01b7e22ed5fc3ff20bbd.jpglarge.Eeited.jpg.9423f830fcccf09ba6004153cda3314b.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Jackrlx9691

we just went code Orange in the Moncton region ... is it still safe to visit sp's ??

would love to see someone but just being cautious..

Thank you 

I guess the real question is, what are you doing to make sure that your chosen provider is safe after seeing you?

What precautions are you taking to ensure you don't contract the virus?  What high risk activities are you participating in that would possibly expose you to an infected person.

Answer those questions for yourself and then have an open conversation with the person you are wanting to book a session with.  Have them answer the same questions you asked yourself, then both of you need to decide if the risk vs reward ratio is acceptable.

Asking a blanket question like "is it safe right now" is similar to asking "will I get hit by a car while crossing the road" .  It all depends on so many factors.

• Like 2

Now that Covid has started to slow down it’s easier to see a lady of choice , but doing your homework is wise , not all is what it may seem , Covid has made for harder times .