Nikki Smith in Moncton

I submitted something on recommendations. In short, she is awesome. I really enjoy her company and time with her. One of my Moncton favourites!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I met with her and I can verify, she's the real deal. Such a sweet girl and so easy to get along with. Her photos do NOT do her justice. If you're looking for a 10, look no further. 

I doubt I'll message any other SPs. She's the one for me.

• Like 2

Her ad is down anyone has her contacts ? Never mind found it

Edited by dcrv
  • Like 1

I use 2 c her quite often...the last 3 times paid for a 1 hr & she was rushing me out the door....when I was out the door she jumps in a car & they take off....haven't seen her since about 1 1/2 years ago...best of luck guy's!

• Sad 1

On 11/28/2023 at 9:19 PM, letsplay_57 said:

I use 2 c her quite often...the last 3 times paid for a 1 hr & she was rushing me out the door....when I was out the door she jumps in a car & they take off....haven't seen her since about 1 1/2 years ago...best of luck guy's!

I saw her last summer and had a great experience and totally unrushed. She was sweet and professional.  Not contradicting you here but it appears the rest of us had no such issues.

• Like 2

Another upvote for Nikki from me. Only met once, but it was great. Location was easy and nice. Personally, I think Nikki looks better in person than her pics. Overall, would recommend.

• Like 1

peacetryguy maybe when I seen her 1 1/2 years ago she was trying to make up for covid losses....maybe she has changed her ways...just saying!!

• Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 9:19 PM, letsplay_57 said:

Hello! Im sorry to hear you had a bad experience with my service. Unfortunately I can't put a time to this but if I rushed you out the door it may have been that I had an emergency to deal with at home. I hope that one day we can have a retry and things can go better for you! If not no hard feelings and I hope you find someone who better suits your needs. 

• Like 1