Fines during the Red Zone in Winnipeg?

Curious if a customer can be fined for visiting SPs during this Red Zone acclaimed by the Province?

Massage parlours are not allowed to be open I assume, and could face fines. How about SPs who advertise to accept customers? 

Very messy times lately, and just read the thread about 'should we be visiting these SPs". Scary times. 

I know of business owners who were fined ($1,000) for workers not wearing a face mask. 

I had a chat with a provider yesterday, via text. She was of the understanding that Massage fell under medical and they were remaining open. She said that they had to shut down the 'beauty' aspect of their business but massage would remain open.

I'm not sure if she is correct or not in her interpretation but it wouldn't surprise me if we see a few remaining open arguing their interpretation. I can't say one way or the other as I haven't read the rules. Personally I'm shutdown unless I'm servicing an essential service, of which I have a few. Truth is I've been shut down by my own choice almost three weeks now.  Money is gonna be a problem in December. 

20 hours ago, PedroPistol said:

"Technically only licensed massage or RMT's can be open right now....I have a feeling the unlicensed one's are going to get visits soon"

AND fined too as a money grab for the city. I know of a gas bar that was fined $1000 for the attendant pumping gas not wearing a face mask. Hard to recover that!

Edited by sixpak55

i went solo grocery shopping last night at Superstore and all I saw in there were couples everywhere..like the woman is 1 doing the shopping anyway so why can't people be responsible and have guy wait in the car..buddy said same thing was happening at Walmart

and was a police officer at front,should have asked why he didn't enforce things instead of just jabbering with the staff from what I saw

Guest Charles123

I had hair cut . Hairdresser was positive. I had to quarantine 14 day and tested and every one in my contact.

so are you stop seeing SP?

i havebut temptedp

On 11/14/2020 at 1:54 PM, tsoforlife said:

... so why can't people be responsible and have guy wait in the car.

Funny you should mention this. I've been using Covid as an excuse to sit in the car for weeks while the SO gets groceries. Getting through a back log of podcasts and audiobooks. 

I noticed a few stores specifically have signage up saying only one person per family group at a time. 

• Haha 2