Tasha (Daddy'sGirlTasha) • White

First off, I want to say, I am NOT happy giving this recommendation; simply because pointing out how amazing this women is will result in less chance of me booking her lol - but I felt it was at least important to let others know she is 100% legit and 100% adorable.

I had the pleasure/luck of being able to book Tasha Thursday night.  Communication was very good and professional.  She was hosting at a nice condo in the downtown area (easy parking/accessibility).

Let me start off by saying Tasha is TINY - only 5 feet tall, but has the body that others have described as a "dancers body" (which makes sense because her main gig is dancing).  Proportionality, one of the best bodies I've ever seen.  Flawless soft skin and a face/smile that will melt your heart.  Her eyes will pull you into a deep, whirling sex trance.

Tasha is a bit shy (seems to be her overall personality) and even though she is "not GFE" (as other have described), what she lacks in the GFE department, she makes up for with her attitude, eye contact and overall skills.  The lil' innocent moans she makes will shake you to your core.  I honestly don't think I could have handled pure GFE with her.  It would be stimulation overload.

Not much more to say about her, other than do not hesitate at all in going to see her.  Missing out on booking her when she is in town is a sad thing and once you see her, you will know why.

Thanks again Tasha for an unforgettable evening!!  🙂 🙂

Anyone looking for more in-depth info, feel free to shoot me a P.M.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.