Egyptian Goddess Bella

She has been advertising for awhile now...seems legit....but I have no information either way. Hopefully someone posts a recommendation. :)

I would advise caution as her phone number if from London Ontario and she advertises "Car dates".

1 minute ago, Tejjet said:

Her phone # from London is an App #! She advertised with a 902 # when she first came on the scene! 

No matter what number she uses, the "Car dates" is the part that raises the biggest concerns. Mostly for the possibility of sting operations. 

in the photo of her in the bathroom...I am curious as what the overturned saucer and two lighters are for?...and does that mean she may be real and have an habit.???

12 minutes ago, Holger said:

in the photo of her in the bathroom...I am curious as what the overturned saucer and two lighters are for?...and does that mean she may be real and have an habit.???

On top of what I already mentioned, I find a bit odd when SW's are comfortable showing their faces, but don't have other social media presence. Reason why this look like a set up for sting operations. You got the basic charge of purchasing, solicitation(depending on communications), public indecency from the "car dates" and drug charges if "party favors" are involved.

Do what you want. I personally wouldn't take the bait. 

9 hours ago, Greenteal said:

On top of what I already mentioned, I find a bit odd when SW's are comfortable showing their faces, but don't have other social media presence. Reason why this look like a set up for sting operations. You got the basic charge of purchasing, solicitation(depending on communications), public indecency from the "car dates" and drug charges if "party favors" are involved.

Do what you want. I personally wouldn't take the bait. 

I understood your opinion 3 posts ago. No need to be a smart ass!

3 minutes ago, Holger said:

I understood your opinion 3 posts ago. No need to be a smart ass!

You're the one who mentioned the signs of drug paraphernalia and ask questions about it. If you don't like the answer, simply don't ask the question.

Guest JamesB700

In this case I personally would appreciate the input by greenteal.  Smart ass or not his intentions are good and meant to help others avoid BIG mistakes.

17 hours ago, davidfield said:

@Greenteal is not the hero we want, but the hero we need. 😉

Agreed,  I've wanted to punch him through my monitor ☺️ on occasion,  and love to hate-um, but he can be pretty damn helpful more times than not especially to newbies who most others just chose to ignore.  He may respond with a slap and a tickle routine but, many times,  in there is the answer you seek.  He gets some heavy shade sometimes but honestly adds more helpful input to the board than pretty much anyone else.

Of course, I will deny ever posting this, if asked. 😉

NSGuy14

• Like 1
  • Confused 1