Sign in to follow this  

Avaa Mills • Latino • LL

I Texted her and got to the point got the info I needed and Went. Didn't  know what to expect, I went with an open mind. To be honest, I had 2 other visits that week that lead to fake ones, ones that were advertised young but appeared old or just had too many restrictions that had me out the door in a jiffy. This was my last try. Boy, when she opened the door, I was like omg she looked too amazing, please god let it not end with a disappointment. Seemed to good to be true. Her body was absolutely divine. I took a quick shower, then joined her. She was very welcoming and friendly, I prefer ones who can hold a conversation rather than just do their thing like robots. She started with a oil massage and then things went a bit more kinky from there, and even accommodated requests which surprised me. For the duration i forgot everything, all my stress for the week just went out the window for the duration, and 5mins in I aldready decided I'll be back for more soon. Best experience ever. Friendly, kinky, moans sexily, and is a goddess. Words fail me when I have to describe it, it's one of those things that you have to try out to figure out. Am definitely going to make her my regular for sure.

•  
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

saw Avaa recently as well, nice area she's in and very pleasantly surprised to see a lady who looks good and has an amazing body on other side of door..

made some small talk, took a quick shower and then off for a oil massage and some teasing..while was on stomach there was a letup on the massage and looked over to see she joined me in all her splendor..yum yum

well soon flipped over,did some oil massage on my happy guy.

was a great experience with a perfect companion, had some great convo, she monas a lot and took good care of me..

plan to go back for sure

Let me tell you’ll that everything your reading is 100% facts! Messaged her and set up my appointment. When I got there , her place was really nice and she was way better than her already sexy photos Looked. Super chill person and easy to talk to. Her hot oil massage was amazing ( she actually knows what she’s doing ). Her body rubbing up against your body is such a treat to feel! And the happy ending was incredible ( I won’t lie it was very quick due to how excited I was lol ) but worth every dollar! Book with her now and you’ll be so happy you did !! 

I didn't enjoy my time with her. She was on her phone throughout, very robotic and awkward. Massage work was lackluster and lazy. Way over priced and in my opinion not very attractive. 

I had the pleasure of seeing this lady the other day, other than me actually finding her apartment right away, massage was very sensual and she is gorgeous with a awesome body, I also thought the donation was good value. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this