An Interview With... Notch Johnson - Exploring Your Sexuality With Companions

Guest lydiahardwood

I don't think there are many people on this board who don't know the name @NotchJohnson 🙌 

Whether he's posting recommendations, the best bums on lyla, freakin hot fripple photos, sexy women in hats or just generally being a gentleman - I'm sure everyone agrees he's an amazing member of our community! That's why I'm so excited to share our latest interview with the man himself, on how he's explored his sexuality as a Client. Enjoy and remember to like and comment! 😘

giphy.gif

Q: Hey Notch! Thanks for agreeing to be interviewed. It’s quite a personal topic, so I appreciate your sharing your thoughts. Tell me about your journey as a Client so far?
A: I'm honored that you asked me my opinion on some subject as you did for other members, males and females so thank you Lydia. Being a good client has taken me over years and when I first started I was not aware of Cerb/Lyla and things were different after that.  Once I joined this community I really started to enjoy this lifestyle. I found so many great ladies that helped me through my journey. At first I was seeing on average 3-4 ladies a year and it's only been about 4 years now that I see more ladies or practice with a few that I got to admire.

Q: So when you first started seeing SWers, what was your motive behind it? Were you looking to experiment?
A: Back then I had been/still am married to a wonderful woman. Before that we had a amazing sex/personal life and one day the sex part just slowed right down all while I was in my prime (still am BTW). It was tough because I would try to hide to pleasure myself and if/when she would catch me doing it she would get mad. As far as experimenting I would have to say that I had done so much that there was not much left for me to try, except for a few things on my bucket list.

Q: Tell me about your first few encounters - were you nervous? Do you still get nervous now?
A: The first encounter was in Montreal, she was young and was going to college/university, we had scheduled a time but moved it by a half hour. Was I nervous... hell yes I was but I figured that if I was going to do it I was going to diversified my experience with women that way. I still get nervous when meeting a new lady... even seeing some that are repeat sometimes... but it's a good nervous (if you understand what I mean?)
On a few occasions I have met some ladies that said they were nervous to meet me because I was a long time member on Lyla and posted many recommendations. They just wanted to be up to the bar to satisfy me. Hahaha!

Q: Okay Notch, let’s really get to know you then… What kinks are you into?
A: LOL!! I did post a thread about that in the general discussion not long ago. As I mentioned I tried so many different things with all my ex-gf's and my wife of course so there was not much for me to try. I still prefer the simple things in life so I'm not sure you would call this a kink but here we go. I'm both a voyeur/exhibitionist, I love seeing a sexy lady get undressed/dressed without her knowing (I have this one super sexy lady that offers me this even though we both know what is going on...we act like we don't). I also like to get caught naked in the shower or in a change room with the curtains lightly open.

Q: Have you discovered that you’re into any other kinks?
A: I still experiment an awful lot with all the ladies that I see but will never get any of them go above their own limits. So far I enjoy everything that I try but the one that I can't get enough of is squirting. I love it, I want to get soak and wet, I read about it watch videos on how to do it and practice it as much as I can. Some companions that I see have learned how to make me achieve the final goal fast but are only using this when asked to do it.

Q: Would you say that you’ve become more confident?
A: I personally did not need to see companions to become more confident and I'm being told often that they enjoy a man like me because of that.  One thing that helped me was to find out what and how to talk to these ladies. I'm a big talker and really enjoy a good conversation with them.

Q: Are there things that you do/discuss with Companions that you feel would be too “taboo” to discuss with other people?
A: I'm an open book/mind, I have very little filters when I'm one on one with them or people I know. It is so much easier to talk about fetishes/kinks with these ladies and all members of this community, because I'm not being judged. Isn't that the way to find out what you like and dislike in life?

Q: Do you think there is much kink/vanilla shaming? If so, why do you think that is?
A: No shame in being "vanilla", I consider myself a bit "vanilla" and I'm okay with that. I'm sure that many think that this guy is into so many different kinks he is so lucky (or not). Just be who you want to be and do what you want to do... plain and simple.

Q: Sex positivity is somewhat of a trending topic at the moment, which I think is great! How important do you think it is to explore your sexuality and be confident about what you like/dislike?
A: Live and let live or live free or die (the motto for New Hampshire). I didn't try everything available out there but I have tried many of them at least once or twice. I do not regret anything that I did. Explore with everything that may turn you on at least once in your life.

Q: What advice would you give to someone who wants to explore certain fantasies/fetishes but are nervous?
A: Just read the previous comment above. If you like it give it a shot and if not then don't.  Don't do something that you have no interest in but again don't bash someone who likes it, just listen to them.

Q: We know that you’re a great Client with a lot of respect for Companions. What advice would you give to new Clients seeking out Companionship?
A: First if you found Lyla, you are at the right place.  Find a well recommended lady on here, send her a PM or text giving her a description of who you are and what you are looking for in companionship from her.  These ladies don't bite (unless you asked them to).  I guarantee you that she will make it worth your time.

Q: Thanks so much for your time. Is there anything else you would like to add?
A:So many awesome ladies on this site and so little time to see them all.  I have met many of them, became close friends and still see them after many years.  Even keep in touch with some that retired from the industry. So many great memories that I will keep to myself for a long time.
Also I'm glad that this site got a great lady like yourself Lydia, you are making it fun to be here.

Awesome interview.  Thanks for sharing @NotchJohnson.  There are indeed lots of wonderful ladies here and many things to try safely and respectfully.

Thanks as always Lydia.  You do indeed make Lyla fun to be here. 

• Like 7

Great interview @lydiahardwood and honest informative replies by @NotchJohnson. Never be afraid to try new things, be respectful and support your Companions is the best way to enjoy yourself. That is a wonderful view I got from reading this interview. Thank you for hosting all these interviews @lydiahardwood. I'm happy to see your interview with @NotchJohnson and looking forward to more of your interviews.

• Like 4

Thank You Notch for your interview. You show a supportive and positive insight into this lifestyle. Enjoyed reading the interview and I enjoy your contributions on a variety of Lyla threads too😉

And Thank You once again Lydia for the time, trouble and effort you put forth into these interviews and the effort put forth into making Lyla the Great and Positive site it is

A Rambling

RG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Great interview and thanks for sharing. One comment that is so true....so many amazing ladies and not enough time to see them all. I love my regulars but also would love to meet some other ladies that seem amazing too.

twitter 

@duke9915

• Like 2