Sign in to follow this  

Taking the week for some self pleasure. <3

It has been one crazy week and to say I feel disappointed, stressed and sadden just begins to go through the amount of emotions I have right now. We are all in a hard spot and I don't think any of us are where we were in March, emotionally, mentally, physically or financially. I am taking the rest of this week to breath and just be. And a little personal pleasure too. 😘 I will be back next week seeking to enjoy time with you. 
I have made more changes as with this ever evolving pandemic that we are going through. 

Starting next week; 

• My schedule is limited to one client a day on available days. 
  • Extra Covid related questions upon booking, including if you have been to any hot spots in the last 14 days (Cities, restaurants, gyms, ect.) 
  • Previously seen clients and longer dates will be given priority
  • New clients will need to give ID and a real phone number for screening and Covid tracing should an issue arise (information will be deleted after 14 days), and a $150 deposit to secure our time together
  • Outcalls will not be available
  • Vigorous cleaning measures are still in place (before and after a clients arrival) to maintain safe and clean areas to enjoy together.
  • When not working, I am a home body relaxing (isolating) and keeping to myself or hiking in the woods with my dog.

I look forward to escaping reality for a few treasured moments with you. 

December Availability

1698604216_DecSchedule.thumb.jpg.2caa60eea7e39e0b4b1f82c64e9a86b1.jpg

Connect with Me

[email protected]

(902)579-4210 Text ONLY

www.stephaniemystique.vip

Tweet me @StephanieMystiq to follow my adventures

*NEW* Free Snapchat - StephanieMystiq *Not all content is naughty in nature (available in Premium) , No 🍆 pics

_DSC0116_Marked.thumb.jpg.707cc21f532f62fd4404920fbd305dd0.jpg

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this