Jazz at 832 corydon

Jazz seems to be getting a lot of attention/comments. I’ve seen some comments that compare her to Erica. IMHO I found Erica to be somewhat pushy, trying to up sell you at the end of the massage. Can someone PM with more specifics regarding Jazz

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2021 at 11:18 AM, Halfsac said:

Jazz seems to be getting a lot of attention/comments. I’ve seen some comments that compare her to Erica. IMHO I found Erica to be somewhat pushy, trying to up sell you at the end of the massage. Can someone PM with more specifics regarding Jazz

Agree with the pressure sales by Erica.  Loved her but man she was a pushy upsell.  

Saw Jaz twice in a week in Oct/Nov.

Was dying to go back all through lockdown. 

Pm if you have questions. 

Saw Jaz for the first time today.  Decent/good massage n stuff, pretty girl too.

She oddly played like the audio of a tv show or an audio drama/play during our session.  Was distracting and a first for me.

her phone went off too but she went over and turned it off.

overall, I want this to be good cause she’s attractive, the massage and stuff were all fun and good, but man she was disconnected at times and that audio thing was weird hah.

I’ll give it a couple more visits because once a provider gets to know you it can get so much better.  I feel the first sessions can be a little cool sometimes. 

On 3/4/2021 at 2:21 PM, CaptHowdy said:

Saw Jaz for the first time today.  Decent/good massage n stuff, pretty girl too.

She oddly played like the audio of a tv show or an audio drama/play during our session.  Was distracting and a first for me.

her phone went off too but she went over and turned it off.

overall, I want this to be good cause she’s attractive, the massage and stuff were all fun and good, but man she was disconnected at times and that audio thing was weird hah.

I’ll give it a couple more visits because once a provider gets to know you it can get so much better.  I feel the first sessions can be a little cool sometimes. 

ha, same thing for me, she was playing a sitcom during my session as well. Bit distracting since laugh tracks kicked in a lot. 

Not my idea of a "relaxation" massage.  Has anyone told her to turn it off?

Just curious as she sounds like someone I may be interested in seeing but not if i have to listen to reruns of Friends or Seinfeld.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:21 PM, CaptHowdy said:

Just wondering she still play something during the session?