Sign in to follow this  

Alex B. Symone | Paired perfectly with seasoned Gentlemen of distinction

Hello again, glad to see you back again. How many times do we do this song & dance before you allow yourself to the experience?  

You know my name and you know exactly who I am. You've likely spent a bit of time scrolling through my social media feeds in the past. Slowly swiped through my exceptional photo galleries and thought "One day, I am going to have to meet this lady!" Let's make it happen. You've waited for sometime diligently watching the forums diligently, waiting for someone to share what it is like to meet a women like me, but no dice! Why is that? Well, the men I meet are exceptional and have honoured my request to keep out arrangements between us. In the same way that any other professional agreement would be honoured "What happens with Alex, stay between me and Alex". Be it dinner out on the town, a private consultation behind closed doors or a taboo dive into the avant-garde, what we do it between you and me, and no one else needs to know. xx

Time spent together is devoted entirely to you without interruption. You will find that the way I present myself visually is exactly what you will be met with. I take pride in my appearance, hygiene, manners and know that exceptional men require a level of professionalism, sophistication and absolute divine debauchery when the time calls for it. I adore a well-manner, discreet, kind soul that knows how to let loose and embrace the darkest or kinkest fantacies our minda can think up. When we have exhausted ourselves and had our fill I like to take sometime to just relax next to one another and take a few minutes to 'Just be'. After our first time together you will understand why what happens between you and me stay between you and me. lets relax, unwind and take some time to get to know one another... I am more than confident we will be seeing one another again.

Let's make a memory, xx

Alex B. Symone

Dec1schedule3.thumb.jpg.1b894d417c61593c1a1a9c235de4c392.jpg

As a full time student my studies take priority so my availability during the semesters is limited to a handful of days per week. It is in your best interest to book our meeting a few days in advance. This allows us to plan our time together prior to meeting and makes for a much more memorable experience. Do not be shy, let me know what draws you in and how you see us spending our time together. I adore a man that has mastered the ability to communicate his message with grace, tact and style. Extended bookings are always my preference. They allows us ample time to relax, unwind and explore without having to rush through a cold mechanical encounter.

When making plans be sure to factor in some introductory time so that we can get to know one another before we dive into the unknown. Be honest with yourself, you will need sometime to calm your nerves while our natural chemistry builds. Making your reservation a day or two in advance is very much appreciated. Polite, kind and discreet inquiries always receive a response so take the time to form a well-thought-out introduction when reaching out. This let's me know that you are sincere in our meeting and leaves me feeling safe, secure and confident in meeting. 

decschedule33.thumb.jpg.83bc3688de3d9f54e94c631d56274c78.jpg

INVESTMENTS

• SINGLE HOUR  |  $300$ plus ncall rental fee
  • 2 Hours  |  Private consultation  |  $600
  • 4 Hours  |  2hrs private 2hrs social  |  $1000
  • 10-12 Hrs  |  Private or social affair  |  $2000

travel available within ontario, quebec and Canada. Email to inquire.

Currently I am working on my 2021 website so it will not be live for sometime, until then, you know that I operate safely. No exceptions.

If you have any questions feel free to introduce yourself via email. Keep in mind that I have no patience for games and will quickly dismiss any inquiries that are not sincere. 

Alex B. Symone 

(647) 490-3329

[email protected]

ig\twitter: @MsAlexBsymone

DEC1SCEDULE2.thumb.jpg.9973a02721b5a1acff3aa1d356e5bb0c.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this