That reco was also written by someone who joined 20 hours ago and has only posted 2 post both about Monica. So there's that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/10/2020 at 5:00 PM, sjguy36 said:

That reco was also written by someone who joined 20 hours ago and has only posted 2 post both about Monica. So there's that.

This is a good point. If you review the profile of a poster you can see their join date, most recent visit date and their content posts. If you do this for the poster immediately above mine you'll see that it took five years to make the first post and all five of the posts have a common theme....

This doesn't inspire any confidence in their posts or opinions.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, waterat said:

This is a good point. If you review the profile of a poster you can see their join date, most recent visit date and their content posts. If you do this for the poster immediately above mine you'll see that it took five years to make the first post and all five of the posts have a common theme....

This doesn't inspire any confidence in their posts or opinions.

I agree although that I’m not saying the reco is fake.

It’s actually not difficult at all to be verified by LL and every provider should do that in order to ease the mind of clients.

the clients can be avoid being scammed as well.

However, not every verified provider is honest and reliable. Unfortunately, some took the deposit from clients and never get back to them.

Recos from verified, senior  clients are important. Although I’m not saying those who just join or never post a reco before it’s fake.  But if you keep getting replies or recos from those who just join the board, it’s indeed questionable.

we just need to have one reco from a man like waterat, NotchJohnson, sharpe, letsplay, greenteal, roamingguy, Moza, clear bluesky and some others active members in here to truly verify this provider 

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1