Nominations for Lyla Member of the Month - December

Guest lydiahardwood

@Greenteal - it would appear that people don't want to shoot you out of a canon that much after all. 😉 Congratulations to GT for winning member of the month for November. 

Greenteal was nominated by @roamingguy for contributing to posts and starting threads in a number of forums that yield discussion. He's also hot on catching stuff that should be looked at by the moderation team, for which I am personally very grateful. Congrats GT, you might be a bit like Marmite but Lyla wouldn't be the same without you! ❤️ 

So, who's gonna win member of the month for the final month of this SHIT SHOW (excuse my French) of a year?! Get nominating guys, you only have until 31st December. 🎅🎄

giphy.gif

I could be wrong but the ball seems to be going back and forth between some maybe more prominent members. I don't deny their merits and I , for one, have often benefited from reading their comments and from their experience.

However, how about throwing the ball in a different direction. This is a provider I have nominated before and still feel she deserves the recognition. She is Kylie Jane, @EliteKylie. She is a regular on Lyla, she has several great recommendations and thousands of views. I personally know her and know how respected she is and also that she has the good of her clients always in mind. In these pandemic days she kept the safety of her clients first even if it meant a loss to her.

She is my choice. I hope more will agree!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, RayRenpelle said:

I could be wrong but the ball seems to be going back and forth between some maybe more prominent members. I don't deny their merits and I , for one, have often benefited from reading their comments and from their experience.

However, how about throwing the ball in a different direction. This is a provider I have nominated before and still feel she deserves the recognition. She is Kylie Jane, @EliteKylie. She is a regular on Lyla, she has several great recommendations and thousands of views. I personally know her and know how respected she is and also that she has the good of her clients always in mind. In these pandemic days she kept the safety of her clients first even if it meant a loss to her.

She is my choice. I hope more will agree!!

Seconded! Great choice and a wonderful lady. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1