Caught in the act!

Guest JamesB700

OK, in the spirit of sharing does anyone want to share a funny story of getting "caught in the act"?

I'll share one.  I certainly do have more than one.  Haha.  Actually this particular one was after the act but still makes me laugh when I think of it.

I met this wonderful girl many years ago when I was much younger.  We started dating a lot and had instant chemistry.  One weekend in the summer her parents went away over night and we had the house and family car all to ourselves.  Heh heh heh.  It was a fantastic weekend!  Until.  That Sunday when we went out for a drive in the family car her younger brother, out of the blue, said " why are there foot prints on the inside of the windshield? ".  Her father immediately looks more closely at the glass and looks back at me in the rear view mirror with murder in his eyes.  All I wanted to do right then and there was jump out the window of the speeding car.  

Anyone else have a funny story of getting caught, or found out, they want to share?

Guest JamesB700

OK.  Really?!  Nobody else wants to share a funny story of getting caught?  Perhaps even a story of a friend that got caught?  ;). I know there are some funny stories out there because you can't make up stuff that's as bizarre and funny as real life.

Edited by JamesB700

It's not as funny as yours James but here it goes.  In my younger years I had a date with this gorgeous girl, she was older then me and way more experienced as well.  First date the drive in and I thought we would just play nice by kissing and using our hands on each other but this girl had other plans.  Our clothes were off and we started playing around until she asked if I had a rubber...being the nerd that I was back then I open my wallet and find the one that I had for over 5 years in it.  I take it out and the wrapper is torn up but the rubber is intact, she goes to unroll it and it doesn't work well.  Don't worry she says, I have one in my purse.  She uses that one, puts it on me and as she is unrolling this one I explode in it(don't nobody laugh now), I was very young and never done this before(that's my excuse).  She is disappointed but me more then her I bet.  My friends seen that I was there wanted to surprise me and showed up at the truck, knocked on the window that were all foggy, she rolled down the window(I know manual windows, you don't see that anymore) and I have that rubber in my hands with my pecker out still.

To make matters worst, after the movie I bring this girl home and she never called me again or returned my calls.  This truck was my dads and the next day when he decides to go somewhere he notices the 2 wrappers and rubbers on the floor, I got the high 5 from him but a speech from my mom.

So besides getting caught from my friends after the act I was embarrassed by my parents.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest JamesB700

That was a good one. I would say better than mine.  Thanks for sharing Notch. There are probably more guys out there that have experienced certain parts of that tale, as in pre-mature first times, that will likely admit it.  Haha.  There were many unfortunate, but after the fact, very funny ironic elements to your story.

That is kind of what I was looking for.  Funny tales from younger years when it was harder to find reliable privacy.

Who else has a tale?  I wonder if Lydia has ever had her privacy intruded upon.