Kristine massage

I seen her last year also - nothing but a decent massage, although I didn't ask for anything extra..  She is very pretty, would love a bit more from her for sure.

C'mon guys, let's put this to rest.  She advertises as an RMT.  That's the service she offers.

When you go to a restaurant, and the server is attractive, do you wonder if maybe, just maybe if you ask for it, she'll give you a handy?

Maybe if we stopped objectifing every woman that comes near us, or as part of their profession touches us, we could all just get along a bit better.

If you want a happy ending massage, there are a number of local, amazing, beautiful, flirty providers that directly offer that service.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 12/15/2020 at 2:49 PM, OldandNerdy said:

C'mon guys, let's put this to rest.  She advertises as an RMT.  That's the service she offers.

When you go to a restaurant, and the server is attractive, do you wonder if maybe, just maybe if you ask for it, she'll give you a handy?

Maybe if we stopped objectifing every woman that comes near us, or as part of their profession touches us, we could all just get along a bit better.

If you want a happy ending massage, there are a number of local, amazing, beautiful, flirty providers that directly offer that service.

I completely understand your perspective however, but I feel as though it's not warranted given the question asked by the OP, and factoring my response in.

In my opinion, there is a history of women and men that leverage Kijiji as a way to advertise their sexual services.  What's included as part of these services is often called into question due to the form of advertisement.  For example, Kristine's posts do not state anything in reference to being strictly professional, however, they do note she provides billing which suggests she's an RMT. 

This is different from other individuals posts where it's clearly stated to be a professional massage, etc - so, there isn't a clear line of delineation between the two (non-professional/professional).  I'd also say this is rather important when looking for a such service on Kijiji as there's definitely a variant of these services being offered under the massage category.

With this in mind, I think the OP did the right thing by leveraging this form as a way to ask the question instead of being put in an awkward position by asking Kristine direct.  This is a matter of opinion of course, but is there really a harm in asking this audience?

As previously noted, I've seen Kristine and to tell you the truth, she is very suggestive even in person.  This could be her flirty nature, but I seen other RMTs in a professional setting that do not cross any flirty boundaries, so I can understand the confusion.

Take this post for what it's worth, just an opinion. :)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jbloomer said:

In my opinion, there is a history of women and men that leverage Kijiji as a way to advertise their sexual services.  What's included as part of these services is often called into question due to the form of advertisement.  For example, Kristine's posts do not state anything in reference to being strictly professional, however, they do note she provides billing which suggests she's an RMT. 

Id agree with you for anyone who uses kijiji to advertise a massage service who does not specifically reference being an RMT, but that's not the case with her ad.

In the first line of the description in the above link she states

"Hello. My name is Kristine RMT!"

it should be pretty obvious at that point that no matter how flirty she is in person, and yes, I've seen her a few times and she's even flirty with an ugly piece of crap like myself, it doesn't mean she's offering anything else other than a straight up pro massage. 

I've seen a number of Massage therapists over my lifetime and about half of them are flirty by nature, but not once did I remotely suspect that I was getting anything other than a pro massage.

now, others who advertise on kijiji, and don't say they are an RMT or don't offer direct billing, ask away on here.  I know a number of people offering "happy" style massages do advertise there.  

BUT.  The point of my earlier post was to stop trying to turn a professional interaction into something that it isn't.

have a wonderful day!

• Like 2

Thank you for the discussion. There is another provider from Kijiji whose reviews support extra services. Does anyone here had luck in getting extra services from Kristine. You can pm or recommend. This forum is to help each other. Thank you for that. 

7 minutes ago, Tico said:

With the pictures Kristine posts on kijiji, one would think she is at least offering HE.

She uses two stock pics and none are explicit. Unless recently replaced, I'm a bit confused.

3 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

She uses two stock pics and none are explicit. Unless recently replaced, I'm a bit confused.

You would be confused. 

I agree. If she didn't post pictures that highlight how attractive she is there would be no confusion. 

I inquired a while back and she is strictly prifessional massage