WIN $$$ - 7 Days of Lyla Cheer

Guest lydiahardwood

7 days of Lyla cheer - spread the love and some money!

Happy Holidays! 2020, what a year it has been. We’ve been thinking of ways we could brighten up the end of a very turbulent year and figured there’s two things we know this community likes for sure; positivity and money.

So from today, we’re starting a 7 days of Lyla cheer thread where you can win cash for yourself and someone you care about. How does it work?

• Every day for 7 days, comment on this thread with a few words of positivity towards another member of the community. Be sure to tag them!
  • Each day, one comment will be chosen at random and the original poster will win $300 in BTC

As simple as that! Let's go!

giphy.gif

Terms and Conditions
By entering this contest you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.

1. For your entry to be considered you must:
Comment on the Lyla thread and tag another member of the community
2. All entries for the day must be received by 12.00am (PST)
3. Only one entry per person per day
4. No employees of Lyla (or any of its associated companies), their families, associates or anyone involved with the competition will be eligible to enter.
5. You must be based in Canada and have an existing account on Lyla to enter. Your tagged person must also be a member of Lyla.
6. One winner will be chosen at random.
7. The winners will be announced on the Lyla thread the day after.
8. The prizes are $300 in BTC to the original poster.
9. Lyla reserves the right to reject any entry that we, at our discretion, believe may be in breach of copyright or which we consider offensive.
10. The judges decision is, in all cases, final.

49 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

Shoutout to @StephanieMystique because I know she could use a little extra holiday cheer!  She's always been a sweetheart, and I think always will be.

Thank you handsome! It means a ton. 
I will send that nomination right back at you. Thanks for being a smile for me when I couldn't find mine. ❤️ 

@lydiahardwood I know you can't be nominated but I still want to say thank you for all the positive life you put forth into Lyla, on twitter and all the support you give every single one of us here!

• Like 8

Guest lydiahardwood
Just now, StephanieMystique said:

Thank you handsome! It means a ton. 
I will send that nomination right back at you. Thanks for being a smile for me when I couldn't find mine. ❤️ 

@lydiahardwood I know you can't be nominated but I still want to say thank you for all the positive life you put forth into Lyla, on twitter and all the support you give every single one of us here!

😍 oh I just adore you I really do! Hope 2021 is a less turbulent time for you, beautiful. ❤️ 

I would like to take the time to wish everyone (especially @SashaMayFields) a joyous and merry holiday season.

As her latest post implies ... I am already on Santa's "naughty list".  😢

But it was certainly fun getting there !!! 🤣

Only a few day left and we can put the year that was 2020 behind us.  Looking forward to a new and safer 2021 when we can give everyone the hugs that they have needed.

• Like 5

I would like to give some love to @Daysha Love for having the courage to share her thoughts with us on what I feel is a very important issue in our industry 💋

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 4

Guest lydiahardwood
Just now, Jenesis said:

I’ll wish @Greenteal a very happy holidays and look forward to more debates with you in the new year. 

Haha the nomination none of us were expecting, but I absolutely love it!

4 minutes ago, lydiahardwood said:

Haha the nomination none of us were expecting, but I absolutely love it!

You said share positivity and this was the biggest I could come up with. 

Sharing a warm wish with someone who is usually on the opposite side of the table with you. 

We may have different opinions but we have respect for each other and this was a way to show it. 

Besides, we all know,  I like a little Shock factor. LOL. 

• Like 7

I can’t choose one. I want to wish ALL of us Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!! 😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🎄🎄🎄👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Allie Zeon said:

I can’t choose one. I want to wish ALL of us Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!! 😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🎄🎄🎄👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

Seconded! Happy Holidays to all!💚💚💚

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Happy holidays. Wrap your presents as good as your dick! 

A strong point. I'm not planning on using newspaper and duct tape on my dick not placing gifts in a rubber....

@SarahAlexxx always makes me smile and I'm sending best wishes and happy wrapping :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s now technically tomorrow so I’m going to tag @SarahAlexxx because she was one of the first people I reached out to in Halifax, and was so kind and shared with me everything that she knew and could 😊 I still appreciate that so much! 

• Like 2