WIN $$$ - 7 Days of Lyla Cheer

I know this one won't count but I don't care.  I can feel the love and caring going on around here everyone mentioning someone that helped them out or that shared stories with.  So a big shout out to all the regular members of this site specially @ModCat and @lydiahardwood for their continuous support here.  Hugs and kisses to you both.

• Like 3

I want to express my best wishes for Christmas to this wonderful lady who has been there for me during this year. Being with her was a healing for me and a source of strength to carry on. This lady is @KylieJane. Thank you for a wonderful year and Merry Christmas! 

Two other ladies that I cannot overlook for they also played a big part in my life in various ways during the year. They are @StephanieMystique and @charlottequinn123 . Thank you also for your support. Have a Merry Christmas 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Kitten said:

I hope I'm not too late for today's but I'll pop it up either way just in case. I very much did want to give some appreciation to @lydiahardwood but it did say in the post employees couldn't participate?

Nothing is sexier than bravery. The next vote I would love to put it there is most definitely for @StephanieMystique

Standing up for yourself and speaking out about abuse take a whole lot of energy and I appreciate anyone who does this for the protection of us all 💋

I will definitely try to be a little more punctual with this contest tomorrow.

Just to be sure I did understand this contest properly votes are happening 7 days in a row correct?

Don't make me 💖😭💖 thank you Kitten. 

@Metalsmith for being an amazing person and for sending me all the best dad jokes possible. 

• Like 2

I tag @SarahAlexxx while we've never met in person (dam covid keeping me away from Halifax) we've shared enough dm's and emails that have brightened my day on more than one occasion.  Thanks for being you beautiful xoxo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Reading all of these is making me low key emotional 🥰 great to see so much love and positivity!

Congrats to @RayRenpelle who is yesterday's winner!

I'd like to spread some positivity to @Sasha May Fields for being beautiful inside and out. Merry Christmas, gorgeous. ❤️ 

A few months back I had reached out curious about becoming part of a local community. That sadly didn't connect for me, however it did give me an opportunity to connect a little bit with someone amazing.

Someone who felt like a kindred spirit.

On day 4 I would like to send some positivity to @JessyCeleste for reaching out and reminding me, even when rejected by some, there are many still out there. 

Support can come from many different angles. Sometimes when you least expect it, but usually when you need it most.

Thank you for being such a sweetheart Jessy 💋😹💋

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood

Big congrats to @Kitten who is yesterday's winner! Let's get a tonne of entries in today guys, remember to tag people who haven't started playing yet 😉

Today I am spreading love to @Deanna Delight for always being so positive and kind ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Stefania said:

I love @StephanieMystique 's tweets and her overall online presence!!

Coming from you! 🥰 You just made my whole year. 

You are a strong, compassionate woman that I love following and seeing your strengths @Stefania. You give many of us the inspiration to stand up for ourselves and demand the respect and safety we deserve. 🙌 

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all.  A special wish to Sugar Kane.  The sweetest thing under any tree.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you!

@Deanna Delight is such a darling ❤️

I had the pleasure of connecting with them a little more as well recently. I wish travelling was a little easier at the moment I'd love to go out and have a drink! Another thing to fix in the near future...

Today I would love to send some positivity over to @Andee who has also not been shy to share tips and tricks she may has.

I cannot get enough of those sexy boots in that photo 💋

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rykky said:

Merry Christmas to all.  A special wish to Sugar Kane.  The sweetest thing under any tree.  😉 

Thank you so much @rykky! 🤗🤗😘  Happy Christmas everyone! 6 more sleeps!🥳

• Like 3