WIN $$$ - 7 Days of Lyla Cheer

@Kitten Thank you for the mention. I think you are a great person and have my support in all that you do. I am always willing to give any advice or just chat with you and anyone else on Lyla that wish to chat. I am a great supporter of all SP's and clients. I feel that all the services we provide as SW's are needed in society and especially now during the turmoil we are all dealing with. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Everyone on Lyla and those that aren't as well. I LOVE you all! Thank you @lydiahardwood for everything you do for the group. There are so many awesome people in Lyla it's hard to choose who to nominate. I would like to mention @Kitten  for being such a sweetheart

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the mention @lydiahardwood I would love to nominate you since you are such a sweet and positive person. I wish you were able to win this. You are tireless in your support of myself and all members, managing interviews and all that you do. I have great respect for you @lydiahardwood I have had some good chats with @jackrix9691 lately and would like to nominate him.

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 7:15 AM, Allie Zeon said:

I would like to send my greetings to all my regulars, especially @happy fisherman who drove 2.5 h just to see me. Aww...thanks dear. Merry Christmas 😘

Merry Christmas my dear, you sure know how to pamper a guy! Be safe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Congratulations to @MelanieRose who is yesterday's winner! Today I'd like to shout out some love to @Phaedrus for always being awesome ❤️ Only a couple more days left guys, let's make it count! MERRY CHRISTMASSSS

Today my love will be sent to a few other ladies who have reached it to me before and I adore and appreciate their positivity and advice. I'm going to mention 2 today because tomorrow I'd like to save my last post for the hobbyists who have supported me.

Today I'd love to send some positivity to @katie and @Sasha May Fields for being (from what I have noticed) some of the Lylas sweetest hearts ❤️

Katie's attitude is incomparable. The energy that I got from her messages is something I would definitely help to soak a little up in person sometime.

Sasha has been kind enough reach out and answer a few questions I have had in the past. I appreciate your feedback as communication I'm a bit of a nerd for. 

Even though there are minimal spots for minimal mentions please know that I adore everyone and anyone on this board. Especially those kind and helpful whichever side they're on 💋

• Like 4

Guest MelanieRose

Wow thank you so much 😲❤️, I can't believe it!! What a nice way to end the week, I definitely didn't expect to win so that's a nice surprise.

I'd like nominate @Biker Dude because he's great and a positive addition to the board.

Even though she’s already won, I just wanted to give a shout out to the beautiful @Daysha Love.  Will see you on Onlyfans sometime soon.

Also wanted to say thanks to the members of Lyla for the entertaining and informative conversations here.  I’ve thoroughly enjoyed them.  Lyla reading comes before checking the headlines on CNN every morning, especially on Sundays when the interviews are posted.  
Take care and thank you.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

Even though she’s already won, I just wanted to give a shout out to the beautiful @Daysha Love.  Will see you on Onlyfans sometime soon.

Also wanted to say thanks to the members of Lyla for the entertaining and informative conversations here.  I’ve thoroughly enjoyed them.  Lyla reading comes before checking the headlines on CNN every morning, especially on Sundays when the interviews are posted.  
Take care and thank you.

Thanks sharpe let me know it’s you and I will include some free goodies! ❤️