WIN $$$ - 7 Days of Lyla Cheer

A special thank you to @Janebondage for the many insightful conversations through the years. I have learned much from you!

I wish you an amazing Christmas and and an incredible new year. Cheers to you.

• Like 1

I'm a little late for my last addition to this lovely contest.

I want to give love to all of those who have supported me on my adventure here at Lyla.

To the ones who reached out to me when things got a little hairy on my arrival, thank you for making this place more comfortable.

To those kind enough to leave me recommendations, your support is priceless.

To those I had the pleasure of connecting with on my travels out east, I enjoyed meeting everyone of you. Especially the one who made his way back to see my playground as well. There is definitely a lot of magic out on the East Coast.

To consistent Sunday mornings with coffee in my hand, you are glorious and I will always appreciate you.

To the adorably shy guy with the rosie cheeks, I'm looking forward to making them a lovely shade of red next time.

To the ones that wrap me In fur and make me feel glorious, thank you.

To who spoiled me with lunch, and more so amazing conversation after multiple visits, I cant appreciate you enough.

To those who have put my energy to the test, or have explored things a little more interesting with me, I don't think I need to say how much I loved it. 

Providing others with my energy, that's the thing that helps this heart beat so strongly.

I look forward to contributing much more to this community.

When it's safe to do so, of course.

Wishing everyone in the community whether I have met you, conversed with you, or not, a Merry Christmas, or whichever holiday you may celebrate 💋

P.s. I must admit I did lie to you all in the beginning. I must tag once more, and provide another great big thank you to the lovely mind and set of hands that have been giving most excellent work for us all here at Lyla in the last little while.

@lydiahardwood you are that great big shining angel on the top of our tree ❤

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 5

I know that it's over the 7 days of cheers but I was touched by @Kitten stories so I want to reach out to you and give you a big virtual hug and wish you the best of holiday cheers.  And also to both @ModCat and @lydiahardwood for their continuing effort to make this place so great to come everyday and see what's new and meet(by pictures and by words) so many great ladies and gents.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

I know that it's over the 7 days of cheers but I was touched by @Kitten stories so I want to reach out to you and give you a big virtual hug and wish you the best of holiday cheers.  And also to both @ModCat and @lydiahardwood for their continuing effort to make this place so great to come everyday and see what's new and meet(by pictures and by words) so many great ladies and gents.

Yes I second everything Notch said here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood
22 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

Thanks everyone! It's been loads of fun doing this and do feel free to carry it on throughout Christmas if you feel like spreading some festive cheer ❤️

Big hugs to everyone!

Thank you @NotchJohnson and @Sharpe 💋 

I definitely adore words but not as much as I have adored watching you both express gratitude for so many different people in the community.

I'm flattered to be a part of that.

Please never stop being amazing. Wishing such kindness is rewarded by Santa. Perhaps he will leave a sexy elf under the tree for you both.

If he does call me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Big congrats to @Lacy Rose who is yesterday's winner ❤️

I'd like to send a big Christmas hug to @harboursmoke for partaking in our latest interview! 🎄

seriously? wow thank you so much 🙂  Im pretty sure this will be my only Christmas gift this year so I am forever thankful 

I really wasn't expecting to win lol I just wanted to show some love. 

This is so kind of you Lydia. Youre the best. Merry Christmas 🙂 

• Like 6

Congratulations to all of the winners, and thank you @lydiahardwood for this thread! I have enjoyed reading the many wonderful comments, and have appreciated some much needed positivity over the past week. 

Best of the season to all of my friends here at Lyla.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 more sleeps! I hope everybodys ready for christmas!🤗😊🎄🎁🎅🎅🏻🎅🏼🎅🏽🎅🏾🎅🏿😉 Happy Season to all! Stay safe 🤗

• Like 7

A great way to show the love of others and to bring a little joy to this Christmas.  I appreciate the organizer and participants.  Have a great Christmas!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, NotchJohnson said:

I would like to send some special holiday cheers to @Exotic Touch Danielle and to @StephanieMystique, although we never met I find you both very attractive both in pictures and in your way to communicate.  XOXO

Thank-you so much for the mention and love right back at cha sweetheart❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest ModCat
On 12/21/2020 at 6:32 PM, vegeta85 said:

@ModCat for being nice enough to remove my warning point, a while back when I pleaded my case to her. 

must have caught me on a good day! Happy holidays @vegeta85

I want to wish everyone a lovely Christmas and a happy new year! I hope 2021 will be much brighter for all of us! ❤️

This Christmas is like no other but it is only one out of many that we HAVE enjoyed.  Have faith that 2021 will be a better year.  I wish you all as Merry a Christmas as you can have.

• Like 3

I wish all of you lovely people A FABULOUS Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year. I love everyone here at Lyla for being so supportive of the whole group of us. 😘🎄🎁

• Like 2

Wishing everyone an enjoyable holiday~! From the lurkers, to the moderators, and especially a shout out to all the SPs, past and new, a holiday cheer to all! Tagging a trio @Staciexox @missjessyka@karmellaricci

I tried to upload a Gif of sexy presents unwrapping but failed so I gave up

Also I know the dates past but I still wishing holiday cheer

Edited by browndude
Late still wanted to give cheer
  • Like 3

I know its over and I totally failed at coming here everyday but I want to give a special thanks to Lyla itself, the website, all of you and those who worked so hard to revive it, those who never gave up. I also absolutely have to say a special Happy Holidays to @NotchJohnson who wished me Happy Holidays and has brought me much joy over the years. Id like to add a special photo here but for some odd reason each day my max total size for attachments is at 0.03MB which... ya that doesn;t help lol. So I will add it to my photo albums instead.

Happy Holidays to all of you. I also have to tag @lydiahardwood here who was and is instrumental in Lyla's comeback! 

Each and everyone of you who are currently taking part in this community are just as crucial to Lyla's resurgence. It wouldn't happen without you / us.... so thank you! This site is so crucial to facilitating our independence and safety.

• Like 3

On 12/19/2020 at 10:32 AM, Kitten said:

Thank you!

@Deanna Delight is such a darling ❤️

I had the pleasure of connecting with them a little more as well recently. I wish travelling was a little easier at the moment I'd love to go out and have a drink! Another thing to fix in the near future...

Today I would love to send some positivity over to @Andee who has also not been shy to share tips and tricks she may has.

I cannot get enough of those sexy boots in that photo 💋

Thanks for your kind words.  Made my day.

• Like 2