WIN $$$ - 7 Days of Lyla Cheer

Thank you @Kitten for the sweet comment, If I can help anyone at all with advice or my experiences I am happy to do so. I see @Andee feels the same way I do and thank you for being a caring and helpful person. Keep being real, we all love you for that.

• Thanks 1

On 12/17/2020 at 10:52 AM, Kitten said:

Kindness is just a sexy as bravery 💋

This is why for day 3 I also have to give much love to @Katherine of Halifax

A few months after joining this community I decided I was going to finally spoil myself with a trip out east. I had popped up a post asking for any guidance or tips as I plan my adventure out.

Katherine was the only lady on the East Coast that responded to me and gave me some excellent advice. In fact she went above and beyond and even offered me a place to come have a drink. I can't respect, adore, or appreciate that enough.

Sadly not having a credit card at the time prevented me from getting a rental, which would allow me the freedom to go see her. To this day not being able to connect with her makes me weep and I'd like to show her some appreciation now. 

I have since fix the issue of the credit card and when returning may be safe I would love an opportunity to rectify this issue.

Is it also safe to assume she's been in this game a while?

That alone deserves absolute respect 💋

Sweet. xoxo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1