"Sugar Babies" tab...

This is part question and part nitpick as I'm sure not being the only one to notice this.

In one of the facelifts of the last months, the "Sugar Babies" tab was added. From the way it's integrated to the main menu bar, one would think this would transfer to a forum on the topic. But instead sends us to a website selling those kind of services. To be clear, I'm perfectly fine with sponsors advertising on LYLA. But I find a bit misleading when look like the service was part of LYLA. Also, there was already a banner for that website. Making me question the purpose of the "sugar Babies" tab. Was this part of the agreement with them?

Thank you.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Greenteal
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I agree... this is deceptive. @lydiahardwood, @ModCat - can you do something about this, please? Honest advertising is OK. This isn't.

FWIW this board has never really been about discussing SBs, or the sugaring scene at all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I cant help but to express that from my experience sugar sites are not very friendly towards our type of services.

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 2