Virtual Lyla meetings?

Just a thought as everything has become virtual @lydiahardwood @mod , do you think lyla could become a platform for virtual video meets for clients and SPs? Potentially similar to onlyfans except maybe similar to snapchat. Im sure SPs would be more comfortable to have a virtual meet prior to visitation as clients could pay a small amount to video chat or video message to meet with a portion of the fee to go to the SP? Especially with a trusting platform such as Lyla to have private messages to be upgraded to an encrypted expiring chat?

Brainstorming of coarse, Someone with a background in tech could verify how this could be executed for safety and discretion. Always thinking how clients can contribute to SPs while being safe and discrete.

I know video and photos of clients could be incriminating, but if this could be done while preserving identity and still respectfully "test the waters" for compatibility/interest, please provide some input if you are experienced in this field!

I would personally love to meet many SPs but realistically time and financials play a important factor. Would it be something to consider having clients to pay a small fee to virtually meet vs booking and meeting in person be of any benefit?

I may be a bit ahead of myself as i see the future heading in a very different virtual place with the whole ride-sharing, Air-bnb, amazon, online ordering world blowing up.

Love to hear some ideas!

• Like 3

The topic was kinda addressed before:

What (if anything) is stopping you from purchasing online services? - Lyla

Also, I doubt Lyla's platform was made to accommodate video chat. For that there plenty of websites and messaging services that support voice and video conferences/sessions. Would suggest discussing it with ladies offering those services and use the communication method they prefer.

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey Henry! Love this idea and it's definitely something I will pass onto the wider team. However at the moment we use third party software so we are pretty (very) limited in what we can do. Love the idea of being able to video chat prior to a meeting though, I can see that being popular.

I love this idea! I know myself and a few other ladies are offering a Virtual Girlfriend Experience but it would be alot safer and easier to have a forum platform such as this to utilize this fun experience! 

• Like 3

If you just want to meet one provider, a lot of them already have offerings for online dates/services. If the person you're interested in doesn't, you can always ask!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2020 at 10:46 AM, Phaedrus said:

If you just want to meet one provider, a lot of them already have offerings for online dates/services. If the person you're interested in doesn't, you can always ask!

I agree sites like onlyfans is very advanced, I was more considering Lyla as a go to source if they were able to invest in the software side of things. Cheers! 

In the Covid world a virtual meeting with some of the ladies I have met in person would not be a bad idea.   If it was with people who have already met the security and privacy issues would be less. 

Utilization of the many sex toys that can be operated over the internet might be a way of being more interactive.

The challenge with this type of meeting might be customers thinking a ladies time is worth less when she is not in the room with you.  That said the market sort of settles those things out.  The only value that Lyla would bring to this is the existing trust many have in it.  Lol that said it would be sexual content.   

If Lyla decides to head down this road I am willing to suffer through hours of testing with ladies all around the country to make sure the service goes well when it is open for pay.   That's the type of guy I am always will to help a woman........ out of her clothes lol

Hello Henry,

Meanwhile, you should checkout the OIC's "Socially Distanced Service" tab. Listed there all all the providers who offer online/virtual services (videocall, phone calls, emails, texting, custom content, etc.): 

https://ottawa-independentcompanions.com/covid-19-digital-services