Peachy (Previously known as Valerie)

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

Ok, Ok .... I know it isn't a word but oh dam for those that have had the pleasure of meeting Peachy will probably agree it suits.

After reading many reviews one of the few that really stands out was the reviews for Peachy which has grown to 8 pages now. To say my curiosity was peaked a little would be an understatement if for no other reason than to see if everything posted was true.

Yes I know YYMV applies to everyone as you see it stated here so often. Well I have to admit after seeing Peachy today everything previously stated is so very true. With my work scheduale and her limited availability It has taken me about a month to be able to set up a meet though now in hindsight a month too long.

I am always a little nervous meeting someone for the first time, though from the moment that I walked in till I left Peachy did everything she could to make me feel welcome and more like a long special friend compared to someone that she had just met. I think we spent about a half hour talking just to get to know each other a bit followed by another hour or so of ...... well ...... WOW .... I just find hard to put into words. Even after Mr. Happy blew he wasn't finished. I don't think I have ever met someone that can keep me hard for over an hour without stop and at 44 that is no easy task anymore. I am sure you can go through previous post to find all the details you want as I have already stated every word I had read previously is true and will leave what happend between us as it is, between us.

Would I recommend Peachy ...... tough question as it is hard enough to book a rendezvous with her now but YES ...... I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Peachy, if you are looking for someone that likes what she does, has a great outlook in life, a soft side and is dam sexy to boot ..... I can still see those big brown eyes. Repeat ..... MOST DEFINATLY!!! What can I say satisfied is not even close to how I felt when I left ...... Peachaphide suits so much more.

Thank you Peachy for a wonderfull afternoon.

Had the pleasure of seeing Peachy once again yesterday. As always she takes your breath away with how well you are treated. She truly is GFE. On a new note, she just changed her hairstyle - she now has long down to the middle of her back curly brunette hair . I almost didn't recognize her at the doorway. It looks great. Many thanks once again.

Well, timing is everything, she was on here http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21339&highlight=PEACHY

stating she had an opening on Friday(today) was not long that Pete grabbed that opening, yes within 6 minutes the appointment was set.

I had the most enjoyable 2 hours of erotic,play time with Peachy, she showed me some new items, and we indulged into other sexual behaviors that we both enjoyed immensely. It was of course well pre-planned, and well worth the time!

I loved her sexy leather outfit as requested to be worn, it had straps around her lovely bum and she was stunning in it! with my eyes fixed on her bare bum cheeks..simply marvelous,oh yeah her high platform stripper shoes her sexy as hell.

Thanks Peachy that was a great morning ride:bddog:

You are a great person!:wink:

What a sweetheart Peachy is. It took me awhile to book a date with Val, but only because it took so long to get rid of my cold. I would book, then would have to reschedule because the symptoms were not gone yet. Peachy/Val was very patient and understanding. But then it was easy to book this trip to heaven with a couple of PMs.

There is no point in going into details, as it has all been said accurately already. She is a real sweetheart and is a class act. Most importantly, she enjoys what she does. That makes for an outstanding time.

Thank you Val, can't wait till next time.

Guest o*****a*****r

I?ve seen Peachy/Val a number of times as an SP and I must say that although I?ve never been to an MP in my life, she must be an excellent, top rated MP as she touched me in ways that I?ve never been touched before bringing me to a record of 5 finishes during a two hour date and I?m a 40 plus gentleman who?s happy with 2 SOG in this time frame if I?m lucky! OMG!!

She is the perfect GFE/PSE experience and I loved experiencing things with her that I haven't done in so long!

She is such a pretty, down to earth wonderful woman and I felt I could talk to her all day as she is so interesting...

Anyways her playroom has an Arabic/Desert theme to it and I really, really enjoyed all the toys, sex swing, bondage bench etc? so many things to try and so many new experiences. God I can't wait to see her again!!!

She is so sexy and if you like petite, tiny spinners with small chests and gorgeous long "nips" she?ll take you to heaven?. Thanks Peachy!

I think I?m going to join CMJ to see her more often lol! :oops:

OCG

saw peachy yesterday for the second time and wow, this lady is totally amazing!! everything i can say as already been said more than once in this thread about her, so i'll just say this, peachy is one of the best ottawa as to offer. she loves what she does and it shows. will repeat as often as i can.

thank you peachy for making my birthday start of with a bang(lol) yesterday afternoon. see you soon.

I had the great pleasure of seeing the adorable Peachy recently. It is hard to add anything that has not been said about her. She is truly a sweet and beautiful spinner! I especially like her attitude, wonderful personality and down-to-earth demeanour.

Peachy told me that she came from a small city/town, and it shows - she is so innocent and sweet and so much fun to be with! Her primary mission is to please and satisfy her clients. I found out very soon that she would go all out to please and accommodate her customers.

We started with some of the most passionate kissess. Daty on her was like heaven with her cooing and enjoying every tongue and lips movement I made. She then responded in kind and rewarded me with one of the best bbbj's I'd ever experienced. Love-making with her was out of this world - she seems to enjoy the doggie position the most ( at least it seems to me!). She is tight and very passionate. When we finished, she asked me if I wanted to come again. Silly me, I thought she was asking me if I would come back to see her again! Soon I realised what she meant and this is the way the adorable sweet Peachy is - trying all the time to please and making sure her clients get what they go to see her for and to make every minute counts!

I have had such an amazing time that I will definitely try to see her again asap. Thank you, sweetheart, for such a wonderful time!

I don't think that I could anything that has not already been said, but Peachy deserves a reco from anyone who appreciates their time spent with her. All of what has been said about her looks and services are true and may even be understated. Perhaps what sets her apart from the rest is her ability to make you feel like you have known her forever. As soon as I arrived, she made me feel welcomed and we talked as much (or more) as we played. She strives to please in every way she can and she simply acts naturally. There really seems to be nothing fake about her. Repeat??? Absolutely!!

Peachy is an absolute delight. Someone earlier said that she has a high level of EQ, and I can only second that. My situation was slightly less normal (I was a virgin) and she took care of me beyond what I imagined. It was an erotic, fun and delightful experience.

When we met, she was wearing a beautiful sundress, and was prettier then I imagined. When we got in the room, she took the time to simply get me accustomed to what I was doing and without me realizing it, any anxiety I had dissipated. When we got on the bed, I could tell throughout the evening, her main priority was me to a point where I felt that no one deserves such pampering.

I think I'll keep what exactly happened to myself, but I can safely say I'm typing this with a huge smile. She is special, and if you have the privilege to meet her, please take care of her, because without a doubt she is going to spoil you rotten. Be careful though, this feeling might be addictive.

The memory of our unforgettable first session and the images of the sweet adorable Peachy got the best of me. I couldn't resist any longer - so I went to see her for the second time recently.

She welcomed me at the door wearing a cute outfit and a pair of beautiful knee-high black leather boots. She looked stunning and beautiful as ever! After some hugging and kissing, and after I presented her with a nice box of chocolates, she suggested we went into the shower. She must have read my mind because I always love a shower for two at the beginning of the session - (although I had already taken one just before I left home).

The time spent with this beautiful goddess was amazing. She always makes you feel welcomed and she tries her uttermost best to please you. The hugging, kissing, caressing and the lovely pillow-talk after the session were as memorable as the main act. The second experience was as wonderful and sensual as the first if not more - I must add.

Peachy takes her profession very seriously. The image of her wearing the cute black and white French mate dress with a beautiful and mischevious smile when we said goodbye at the door will always stay with me.

When I got home, she pm'ed that she was eating the chocolates and that they were " so gooood..". That really made me happy and I felt the extra effort was worth it. I am afraid I am completely spellbound by this sweetie and will no doubt be going back to see her again very soon. icon10.gif

Edited by Luckyme

I really cannot add too much to what has already been said by everyone else about their experiences with Peachy. I met her recently on a lovely afternoon and had an excellent time. It was a nice relaxing session with some intense workouts spaced out by with Peachy providing some excellent massage. I was relaxed as well as refreshed which came in handy for the painfully long meeting I had later in the day. Nothing helps you get through a long meeting than remembering the view of Peachy's lovely bum. I definitely will try to see her again.

I'd like to add my recommendation to that of the other posters here. I've met with Valery twice now and am looking forward to seeing her again.

Beautiful young lady who truly has her act together and in my opinion, offers a memorable and safe girl friend experience. From the moment I arrived to the time I left it was like we were old friends getting together again after a long separation.

Seeing her the second time was an even more relaxed and comfortable experience.Shower for 2 was totally sensuous and everything else was just awesome.

Got pretty distracted with one of her piercings last time we were together and forgot to ask her if she really could "spin" ;)  Perhaps next time.

Cheers,

P

As I had promised in my previous posts, I saw my adorable Peachy the third time recently. Despite the fact that this was the third repeat, Peachy looked even more stunning and lovely than I envisioned.

We embraced and kissed as if we had not seen each other for a long long time! This was the first time I had visited her in her new place across the river. She proudly showed me the nice view from her balcony - and I agreed with her that the view was spectacular! I could tell she was very happy with the new arrangement and the new place - and I could understand why.

Her attention to details was remarkable. She made every effort to please and made me as comfortable and my visit as pleasurable as possible. She is indeed a no-strings attached girl friend as stated in her ad. But for me, she is a girl friend I never had and I love every minute I spent with her - so much so that I requested to extend the hour meeting to another half-hour - to which she graciously agreed.

It seems I cannot get enough of this adorable princess. We have so many things and interests in common - it is amazing! I am already planning my next visit. Till then, my princess!

It seems I cannot get enough of this adorable princess. We have so many things and interests in common - it is amazing! I am already planning my next visit. Till then, my princess!

Pal great review, a piece of advice with all respect, careful, keep one hand firmly on side of pool buddy, don't drown.

Received a pm from Lucky. For clarification I was having a little fun. I was trying to suggest he be careful and not fall head over heals with Peachy.

Cheers

Edited by bago
  • Like 1

Peachy is right !!

I was hoping to be post 100 but 99 will have to do. I haven't had a massage from Val since her days as an MA on Bank St. She's a very talented MA and I missed her. A few emails recently confirmed that she will still offer a massage when asked. Today was my lucky day, her massage skills certainly haven't diminished, I also forgot how enjoyable a shower with Val is... :) She is a very beautiful woman, particularly for a member of the Itty Bitty group! Thanks Val, I had a peachy time and am looking forward to my next visit.

What a sweet and wonderful experience I had this morning!! Nice location, clean apartment. With her, even a 2 hr sessions is too short, especially with the soapy shower and nice massage. And with that mischievous smile and twinkle in her eyes when she said "Are you ready to go again?" She sure got me going again!

And I am sure I'll be going again and again!

SNS724

After admiring her posting and pictures for over a year. I finally decided to try to meet her. After a few posting just to introduce myself to her. I got the opportunity to book an hour with her this morning. The location was easy to find and had a beautiful view of the river. When she opened the door. I found my self facing a young sexy cute girl with red hair and pink lingerie. She soon made feel at east and we started kissing. We then took a shower to get clean for our playtime. Back the bed where we stared to kiss passionately. then she gave me BBBJ. And she does this well. after a while of this I wanted to spend some time giving her pleasure. She was might tasty and i had sweet little moans of pleasure. Various positions and more BBBJ. She is very good at what she does and does her utmost to try to please you. This was one of the most sensual experiences I've had in a while. Afterwards we talked for a little while. She is a very intelligent girl with a good head on her shoulder.

One of the best sessions i've had. She is a gives a true GFE experience.

And I will repeat again in the future :)

Thanks Peachy Val

I saw Peachy a while back. Her pictures are accurate and she has a great personality. She is also very easy to deal with and very flexible. I would definitely want to see her more in the future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.