Peachy (Previously known as Valerie)

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

After wanting to see Peachy for quite sometime I was finally able to set up a rendezvous with this lovely gal.

I must say Peachy is a great courtesan. She has such a super attitude, very easy too converse with and I just loved her hospitality and i really liked following her gorgeous ass up the stairs. ;-)

A great selection of toys, some tried, some not, but that will be another story.

Hi guys, You are right... She is perfect! My first and not last experience was "Spectacular". She have a very nice personalities and qualities! Can I married her?

Oh by the way... Sorry about my reading, je suis francais :P

That been over a year and half that i try to get close to this beautiful girl. Our schedule dident want us to meet but finaly this afternoon that was it.

Boy am i glad that i dident abandon my idea to meet her. Like always as the first time with an new SP, i was a little nervous but she made me feel good since she open up the door. Wow... i was amaze how she was so beautifull in her purple corset.

I wont go in too much detail but belive me she's got extrem oral talent and a few surprise in her bed room. For me it was the first time with a swing and boy she know how to use it. She's so sweet, romantic, love to kiss and take her time. She can be very gentle or aggresive like a tiger. I know now why she's calling herself Peachy... she's so tasty and juicy like a peach...

Will go back for more for sure. But this time i will bring a bottle of good porto so we can taste it together Peachy. Thanks for the beautifull afternoon. Take care XOXO

Porto Lover

Porto Lover-nice rec and Yes..She is amazing, and 1 of a kind, no wonder she has be viewed here on this rec site 25,000 + times. What else can man ask for? She is not a walk in the park, she is a home run with all the fireworks to go along with her great personality and service!:bowdown:

That been over a year and half that i try to get close to this beautiful girl. Our schedule dident want us to meet but finaly this afternoon that was it.

Boy am i glad that i dident abandon my idea to meet her. Like always as the first time with an new SP, i was a little nervous but she made me feel good since she open up the door. Wow... i was amaze how she was so beautifull in her purple corset.

I wont go in too much detail but belive me she's got extrem oral talent and a few surprise in her bed room. For me it was the first time with a swing and boy she know how to use it. She's so sweet, romantic, love to kiss and take her time. She can be very gentle or aggresive like a tiger. I know now why she's calling herself Peachy... she's so tasty and juicy like a peach...

Like we say: "Le bonheur vient a ceux qui savent attendre" Sorry, I dont know a how to said it in english but... happiness come when you wait???

Anyway, Peachy's... wonderfull, superbe and more. It's really surprising for a soft, gentil, delicat body to be strong, agressif and wild... She's full of secret talent that need to be discover! I hope to discover alot! :)

She's the woman that men wait to married her... Mmmmm, have her as Mstress :P

xxxxxxxxxxx

Like we say: "Le bonheur vient a ceux qui savent attendre"

I'd translate as: Happiness comes to those who know how to wait.:smile:

As you said, Peachy is definitely worth waiting for.

.... or more commonly "good things come to those who wait" ... bonne recommendation bodan31 ... j'espere que je peux explicer en francais comme ton explication en anglais!! (je n'ai aucune idea comment faire functionner les accents!)

Scout

Like we say: "Le bonheur vient a ceux qui savent attendre" Sorry, I dont know a how to said it in english but... happiness come when you wait???

Anyway, Peachy's... wonderfull, superbe and more. It's really surprising for a soft, gentil, delicat body to be strong, agressif and wild... She's full of secret talent that need to be discover! I hope to discover alot! :)

She's the woman that men wait to married her... Mmmmm, have her as Mstress :P

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Bordan,

I saw her first... Peachy i dont want you as a mistress... would you married me...:bddog:

She's wonderfull...

Thanks you guys (scout251 and geo007)! My english is very bad, but I did try :P

And Porto Lover... We just need the lady choose. We can have her 1 week on 2 :P

Wow that would be great... Instead to have a man with multiple wifes. It will be a woman with multiple husbands :) We may have our head cut off by "Society of The Women Rights" :P

Peachy certainly deserves all this acclaim and warm recognition.

"We love you Peachy."

Have yet to meet you Peachy but a hearty congratulations on breaking into the top 5 recommendations on CERB!

LOL, guys. This is funny, stuff. Don't fight! I'll keep all of you. Teehh, I will start a man collection. It will be a never ending party. You guys always make me smile. XoXo Peachy/Val.

You are so cool. And have such a great attitude. Congrats. You deserve it. This is really good for you. Keep it up.

Wow... My second appointment with my dear Peachy and it was more fantastic! Yes, I was fool by the softness, kindness and her apparence! She's have the qualities of a Mistress, the wildness and the strenght to show me the place that was reserved to me! Please dear Mistress Peachy... I would like more! :)

Confessions of a Cowboy; this week's episode, picking Peaches.

Finaly after far too long I've been able to taste the nectar that many of you have already enjoyed, Peachy meets the Cowboy!

What with my busy schedule and Peachy's low volume schedule I was hard pressed to lock down an appointment with the tiny spinner, but thankful for the opportunity to meet this delightful provider. We'd been flirting back and forth for some time now by way of PM, which for me heightened the intensity of our eventual meeting.

As I made my way out to her Gatineau location, I couldn't help but imagine various scenarios played out as I recalled previous recommendations from CERB about the pretty lady and her quality service. I recently had reviewed her most recent pictures that featured her lovely long legs and could not wait to explore her lovely long frame.

Admittedly I got lost as my gps don't work so well with my horse, gave her a call and she pointed me in the right direction. Once I had my horsey tied to the hitchin' post I made my way to her quaint little playhouse.

I came to see her after a very long day on the range, as I knocked on the door I became anxious with anticipation, it was as if I was going to meet someone famous, hang on a minute I was, I was about to finaly meet Peachy!

The door opened to reveal a pair of sparkling eyes a Wonderful smile and beautifully lean body wrapped up in the sexiest of lingerie, a black corset with pink pipping and playfully simple lace g-string. Hugs and squeezes were exchanged along with some laughs as Peachy was concerned that her lipstick would scare me away, hardly! Her brilliant red lips framed a wonderful bright white smile that could be seen for miles!

She announced that she was eager to finally meet and to mark the occasion she had bought a special bottle of pino grigio to mark the celebration. wow, long day at work, greeted by a stunning beauty in skimpy lingerie a greeted with a glass of chilled wine, a guy could get used to this!

She grabbed me by the hand to lead me to her small but wonderfully appointed play room. Peachy has gone to some considerable effort to create an ambiance to enhance the experience, it's hard not to notice the much talked about swing when you enter the room that is tastefully laid out and designed to ensure maximum relaxation. Softly lit with candles on the table, alongside a veritable buffet of lotions creams and toys I knew I was certain to enjoy myself.

Finlay off came the clothes as we playfully exchanged kisses back and forth with giggles of anticipation and excitement. Peachys kisses are soft yet intense her tongue is both quick and teasing in a delightful way as her hands framed my face she pulled me into her mouth, her breaths be came deeper and closer together every so often a moan and a purr mixed in to let me know she was hot for the cowboy. Her hands found their way to my buckaroo as she playfully tickled my balls with her finger tips and began to slowly stroke the shaft on my now rock hard member.

Eventually her mouth made it's way down to my pleasure zone, her talented tongue was very soon wrapping it's self around the head of my buckaroo swirling it's way down to slowly engulfing her mouth and throat with all of me. Her mouth was warm and wet her tongue darted here, then there up and down left and right it was all I could do to try and not wriggle around in sheer ecstasy. The suction was amazing, her techinque unique, the dedication and effort impressive, she would not let go which was fine because I did not want her too! She continued to please and delight until I could take it no longer, I turned her over to return the pleasure. Working my way down from her mouth slowly to her pert and sensitive tiny breasts she began to coo with delight in anticipation of my arrival at the intended destination. Concerned that I might get lost along the way, she gently grabed my head and guided me to her wet wonderful kitty already glistening with peach juice. Her nectar was sweet and tasty, her kitty warm and swollen with delight.

As I skillfully entertained her with my toungue my hands explored the rest of her long lean body. Her skin is soft and smooth, her body tonned and taught from head to toe this woman was a joy to explore. When she could take the teasing no longer she needed to satisfy her oral fixation and returned to my buckaroo. with excitement and enthusiasm she went to town on my buckaroo like tomorrow was never going to come, but I sure was! She paused briefly to mount me and grind me, not for intercourse but rather to tease me as she lay mounted cowgirl style on my stomach providing the most unique and wonderfully views from her kitty kat up towards her playful smile!

Next thing you know she was back downtown, this time with the added surprise of a vibrating cock ring, the vibration was intense and pleasurable along with her skilled moves and super suction I knew I was not going to last much longer, she sucked, she squeezed and she stroked as I began to twitch in orgasmic delight, exhausted and spent I lay there along side her warm soft body, she leans over to grab some wipes to clean up, her touch is caring and dutiful, a true professional for sure, a pleaser indeed. Some pillow talk followed by more sips of wine and laughter. Peachy's cute demeanor and equally cute voice had me wondering if and I why I would ever want to leave this little piece of paradise.

As always ymmv, treat her well and she will do the same. Bear in mind thought that a lot of what this girl has to offer has to do with chemistry bring your positive vibes with you, you'll be glad you did. Gentlemen if you make a date with this doll be prepared to be charmed and enchanted and exhausted!

Thank you peachy for a wonderful time and the special touches, until next time my dear.

Excellent Confession CK and yes Peachy is a delicious delight to be with.

Brings back memories of her delicious fruit. Excellent rodeo report CK. A vibrating cockring is new so I'll have to go back to try it out. Peachy is a pearl.

Thanks for the recent post CK. I exchanged pms with Peachy a couple of times just to get to know each other a bit before an inevidable meeting. She was willing to chat a bit which made me want to meet her even more. We discussed our likes and dislikes and she made me feel like she wanted to meet me as much as I wanted to meet her. I feel I know her quite well even though we have not met.

I'm not in Ottawa right now but will be soon. I really look forward to meeting Peachy. After reading CK's post, I don't know how much longer I can wait before getting to Ottawa to meet this wonderful girl.

Peachy, if you happen to read this, please keep a light on in the window... I'll be there soon sweetheart.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.