People of Thunder Bay. If an Adult Entertainer starts offering you sexual service in exchange for money stop it. I have seen to many sex trafficking people. If they are not a verified  Adult Entertainer stop supporting the pimps/managers. Get smart and ask for verification. In the Toronto/GTA area these ladies can get a Entertainers License with there stage name and can be used to verified through police services and CRA. If they don't have that then you are taking the chance of meeting someone who is being forced. If it become part of a bust and it is found out that the people are being forced you are part of the problem. I have no fear facing someone who is being forced to do something they do not want to do. I will call local Law enforcement and give them my full Identity if it helps save someone for the shit of human trafficking. Always do your own research to verify. If something seems off then don't be afraid to call the police and take responsibility. You may save someones life, mother, daughter. Don't be the reason someone didn't come home. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is a very good post. You are 100% correct. We should be saying something if you aee a girl you suspect might be being forced. I also would have no issue going to the police however if some of you would maybe at least post it in the warning section so someone else can. Personally i would like to see this legalized and regulated. Safer for everyone and we should do our part too. 

Also stop sending deposits! I have never had a legitimate girl require a deposit. 

• Like 3

I think it's so great that you want to make sure to be as ethical as possible and ensure no one is being forced to do something they don't want to do! While I agree on a surface level with what you said, not having a license doesn't automatically mean they're being taken advantage of. The license can be viewed by the federal gov't which is why some ladies I know refuse to get it. I know two ladies whose jobs are at stake, one who is in the military and a second who works for a different branch of the federal gov't.