Allie Zeon • Mixed • 1645

Well had a75 minute P.S.E. with this fine fine lady this evening and man I tell you what an experience it was she is everything you could ask for in a fantasy and will make sure you leave very happy and exhausted . So go see her so she comes back to Freddy sooner than later can't say enough good things about her she awesome. ( please no PM thanks)

• Like 4

So I'm posting this reco from Ottawa but you'll understand my motivation: read on. Allie is currently on a brief stopover in Ottawa and due to scheduling challenges for me I was only able to take her out for a dinner date. What a great conversation and meal together. I see ladies for companionship (and other fun activities too) but on this date I had the pleasure of companionship and it couldn't have been more satisfying.

To my motivation here: Allie mentioned she is planning a return visit to NB and she generally stops in Ottawa on the way there and the way back.... so if you lucky NB gentlemen keep her returning there it helps increase the chances I have for visits with her.

Gentlemen you will not be disappointed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met Allie the last time she was in Fred, and she was fantastic. Very willing, very personable and charming, she really puts you at ease. I met her for a 40 min encounter but probably stayed for an hour or so - she is not rushed at all, not a clock watcher. Would definitely recommend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not knowing when she would come around again, I thought that I should spend some time with Allie. The booking process was simple and straightforward. She was quite friendly and makes sure that you are relaxed right away. After we laid around talking and then took a shower. There is no air brushing on her pics, they are all her. Close to the most amazing butt I have ever witnessed. LOL. Anyway, see her when she is around. You won't be disappointed. She enjoys herself and everything that she does.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I finally met this beautiful lady...wow!! her pics are 100%...she is gorgous!! I agree 100% with all the reco's I had seen on her prior 2 my visit... 1 hour with her is not enough time...time went way 2 fast!! I won't go into details But I plan on seeing her again soon...if you thought about seeing her don't delay..she might be here awhile yet :)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

:) a great sp...shhh can we keep her 2 ourselves so we don't have trouble booking...hehe

Totally understand your selfishness, lol! As long as you keep sharing her with her Ottawa following we'll all be happy. Just had an amazing hour with her tonight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met with Allie for the fourth time and it was the best session ever. She is fun to be with and has amazing skills. You won’t regret seeing her. Wow Wow

• Like 6

yes she is a top notch g.f.e.....makes you feel likeyou are reuniting with your long lost girlfriend who you wished you had never lost....a one of a kind GEM     Apure pleasure to visit a 100% all  beautiful woman.time goes by to fast with Allie....till next time my beauty!!

• Like 5

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, GRoberts said:

I met with Allie for the fourth time and it was the best session ever. She is fun to be with and has amazing skills. You won’t regret seeing her. Wow Wow

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Appearance
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Attitude
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Service
Allie Zion
Asian
Independent
incall
I would visit again

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Appearance
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Attitude
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Service
Allie Zion
Asian
Independent
incall
I would visit again

I agree with you 100%..i've seen her 3 times now & gets better everytime!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was able to connect with Allie on her last visit. She is the genuine GFE real deal. Perfectly natural connection and an amazing experience. I can't get her off my mind. I hope to see you out east again soon. :classic_love:

• Like 3

After several times where our schedules just didn't match, I finally managed to see Allie Zeon and let me tell you that she is an amazing woman! Every good thing you've heard about this lady is true: sweet, kind, talkative, non-rushed, utterly gorgeous and athletic and toned, and totally low key and easygoing. She was game for everything, and did a great GREAT job of making me feel happier than I've been in a while.

Whenever this amazing lady is in town lads, don't hesitate to see her, she is worth your time and money and then some!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I met with Allie last week.

As usual the service was top notch, she is friendly and a lot of fun to be with. I highly recommend her. Go see her you won’t regret it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I saw her late Saturday night in Charlottetown. She was amazing and very patient. I will definitely be booking her again on her next trip to PEI 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just want to add that I saw Allie tonight for the second time, having last seen her in February, and she's as wonderful as ever. Kind, giving, very enthusiastically into her work, and a truly gorgeous woman. Easy to talk to and a great deal of fun to be around. See her when you get the chance guys!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Having recently had the opportunity to meet Allie, I totally agree with all the previous reviews. She is a smart, beautiful woman, put me at ease right away. She is great fun to chat with and she has a fit, toned swimmer's body that is a delight to behold. She is very enthusiastic and provided me with an experience I will not soon forget! I will be watching her calendar for her her next visit.

Edited by fireside
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I had my first opportunity to see Allie. I suspect there will be more of these fine opportunities to come. Did I just say that? No pun intended, but I'm standing by it. To book with Allie, if you have not seen her previously, she asks that you leave a voicemail first. So be prepared to tell her answering system, and by extension, the lady herself, a little about yourself, and which fine SP can recommend your gentlemanly qualities. Rehearse this, I guarantee it is worth the effort. For, when you enter Allie's sanctuary, you are in the compelling presence of a most capable courtesan. She will engage with focussed conversation that will put you completely at ease, followed by her legendary bag of tricks that will surprise and delight. A bonus here is that for you lucky Monctonians, this is all taking place at Lady Sophia's, with it's complete facilty and ambience, plus the opportunity for a 4 hand massage with Lady S and Allie, followed by Allie playtime. Sound like fun?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

yeah, she's amazing. Seen her several times now. hot, fun, sexy, willing to please, naughty, energetic, and with an amazing toned athletic body!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Her new location about 25 minutes outside of Moncton on the water is great. Her services are great as usual, very friendly. Don’t hesitate to book with her, you won’t regret it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I just seen Allie at her new in call location by the water just 25 minutes outside of Moncton. Very nice place and excellent service as usual. Don’t hesitate to book with her, you won’t regret it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.