How to hide your pooning money from the wife/girlfriend

Ok, well that's pretty hardcore.

I hid some money in a Bible awhile back and then promptly forgot about it. I found it yesterday and it was like finding free money.

I know guys who save up their money from when they go shopping or do things their SO knows about like Home Depot. They'll take a certain amount out of the atm and keep $20-40 of it. lol. A couple of those trips and they have enough for a half hour visit.

Ok, well that's pretty hardcore.

I hid some money in a Bible awhile back and then promptly forgot about it. I found it yesterday and it was like finding free money.

Yeah me too. I found over $600 a few months ago in my lingerie drawer. I was going to pay off something and then forgot about the money and made it up elsewhere.

Boy am I glad I'm single and no need to hide my money

Only concern is if I'm carrying my money for an encounter and decide to pop into Bass Pro Shops...could be troubles LOL

RG

Consider this reply from the "real" me, from my personal life, but neither of my partners has to hide their pooning money from me, because I know all about it. And often make suggestions about who they should see. Haha. Communication people! It can work wonders.

Guest s******ecan****

the door is cool in a very clandestine way.....

for guys in a relationship I recommend seperate bank accounts (could have 1 joint for paying bills, each partner transfers an agreed upon amount each month, each does his/her own thing with the excess in their own account). If all your accounts and finances are joint its only a matter of time before you're going to find yourself explaining where the money is going (assuming you're hobbying more than once in a while).

Ha ha ha! Cool - that's so James Bond! Is that a USB stick in there too? If it's one of those self-destructing-types you might not want to keep it with the cash!

I dont hide it from my roommate, but from robbers. And they will never find it. I also have a Personal Shopping List on my site. Clients can put the item on their credit card and deliver it to me at our appt. It has been a godsend to some Gents.

Additional Comments:

I also have a travel hiddy hole. The club soda can is hollow.

4194f1e6.jpg

I dont hide it from my roommate, but from robbers. And they will never find it. I also have a Personal Shopping List on my site. Clients can put the item on their credit card and deliver it to me at our appt. It has been a godsend to some Gents.

Additional Comments:

I also have a travel hiddy hole. The club soda can is hollow.

4194f1e6.jpg

What happens if the thief is thirsty and doesn't like orange juice or vitamin water?

What happens if the thief is thirsty and doesn't like orange juice or vitamin water?

Ha ha

Who likes Club Soda but me???? lol

In amongst a lot of other pop flavours, what would you pick? Since I rarely drink pop except Clubsoda, I figured it was the best as its in the house and on the road with me all the time.

Thing is these are everywhere now. I bought this one 20 years ago to hide my good jewelry in while traveling. I suspect thieves are aware, but its still a pretty good hiddy place. :)

Who likes Club Soda but me???? lol

In amongst a lot of other pop flavours, what would you pick?...

Great point!

But now if the thief gets a stain on his clothes...

Additional Comments:

Best place is in her lingerie drawer, she never goes there.

Now if the best place is the "oven" you've really got a problem (remember "Married with Children" when Marcy found the oven owner's manual in Peg's oven, still in its plastic wrapper, and Peg asked "what's that?").

Qwerty you're such a smarta$$! LMAO

Didnt this happen in the Unsinkable Molly Brown involving money and a stove? (I love old movies)

Consider this reply from the "real" me, from my personal life, but neither of my partners has to hide their pooning money from me, because I know all about it. And often make suggestions about who they should see. Haha. Communication people! It can work wonders.

I'd try that, but I enjoy breathing....lol

money-door01.jpg

money-door02.jpg

money-door03.jpg

money-door04.jpg

I used my eBay account a few years back, and set to do it again...made 18 grand one year...about half went to pooning...ah, memories!